NC Restaurant carry - Page 2

NC Restaurant carry

This is a discussion on NC Restaurant carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by BigBear Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to justify unnecessary use of lethal force. I'm not gonna shoot a man for stealing my ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NC Restaurant carry

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    Don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to justify unnecessary use of lethal force. I'm not gonna shoot a man for stealing my TV. (I'm not going to tell him that, though!) However, I don't think it is right for a private citizen in his/her own home to be so in fear of prosecution that they wait until it is too late to take action to save their own life, or the life of one that they love. If you break into my home and find me there, you either turn tail and run, or I must assume you mean me great harm. I shouldn't have to wait until you hit me in the head with your crowbar to decide that you are not a friendly. You wrote the end to that story when you decided to break in.

I couldn't agree more. Like I said......dead mans word against mine. . . . . . . . . I heard him say he was going to shoot me as he was reaching in his pants. My life felt threatened.

But no......you shouldn't have to wait until its too late to do something. Laws favor the criminals too much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CS33 View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Like I said......dead mans word against mine. . . . . . . . . I heard him say he was going to shoot me as he was reaching in his pants. My life felt threatened.

But no......you shouldn't have to wait until its too late to do something. Laws favor the criminals too much these days.
    Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6. I don't like to do much talking anyway. Do however wish my home state of NC would fix this.

You and me both, Brother. Chairwoman Deborah Ross is from Wake County. Anyone there who could drop her a line and ask her why the criminals in this state mean more to her than the honest citizens do would be appreciated. She doesn't answer my e-mails or take my calls. I'm not from her county.She wouldn't even let the restaurant carry bill come up for a vote.
    " In theory, reality and theory are the same. In reality, they are not."

GLOCK G23, KAHR CW9, RUGER LCP, TAURUS PT92, TAURUS 689, MOSSY 500

NRA member

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    You and me both, Brother. Chairwoman Deborah Ross is from Wake County. Anyone there who could drop her a line and ask her why the criminals in this state mean more to her than the honest citizens do would be appreciated. She doesn't answer my e-mails or take my calls. I'm not from her county.She wouldn't even let the restaurant carry bill come up for a vote.
    She has competition this year from a very pro 2A republican. Not sure if she can get unseated, but at least there is another candidate to vote for. Her opponent has been on a NC forum I am a part of.

Madison Shook
    http://www.shookfornchouse.com/
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links