Defensive Carry banner

You know you're addicted to this site when...

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  kikr 
#1 ·
You know you are addicted to this site when...

You finish reading an article in your favorite gun magazine and upon looking down to type your response/opinion, realize that you aren't on the computer.

#5 ·
Bumper has me virtually leg shackled to my computer ~ I don't have a choice but, to be here.
He has the computer parental controls custom set so that this is the only web site I can access. :wave:

#7 ·
Bumper had me install his special software - which alerts him when I am not on the site.

I lose one brownie point for every hour missed - and that mounts up when you factor in eating and sleeping etc :wink: Of course QK also asks me to help him get the staff restroom cleaned up too :18:

#10 ·
Or when the guy at the gun counter asks if he can help you, you say "Nah, just lurking." :))

#17 ·
I don't post much (got abit "board shy" due to past experiences) but when I'm reading an article and then have questions about "what would you do" or "is this for real" I get on CCM to find that someone else has already read the same article, posted it, and then I keep on reading and get the information that I was wondering about.

Wayne

#21 ·
you now your addicted when...every time you want to change the topic of a conversation you start by stating "next thread"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.