Buffalo Wild Wings

This is a discussion on Buffalo Wild Wings within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'd ignore the sign if it were legal to do so. Places here have a lot of "No guns" signs or "check guns at door", ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buffalo Wild Wings

I'd ignore the sign if it were legal to do so. Places here have a lot of "No guns" signs or "check guns at door", depending on the shop, but as far as I am aware that does not legally apply to a CC permit holder.
    Knowing is half the battle.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by Cdknox View Post
    What town is that BWW in? The one I frequent in Mankato,MN doesn't have a sign. At least i haven't noticed one
    It's the one by northtown mall. Right on the border of blaine, coon rapids and fridley. Not sre which city they technically consider it to be in but i think it is blaine. I have never noticed a sign at the Elk river one either.
    I LOVE ME SOME HK's!

RIP Mike, miss you buddy!

I have yet to see on ein the ER one either, imo if its concealed, who are they to be any wiser? Dont make a scene, and leave if asked.

State law here in NC. Open alcohol = no firearms.

That said, BWW is a great place to watch boxing / UFC with your friends...and I do likes me some chicken waangzz......

*sigh*

The police will not be called. Concealed is concealed. I have been to the BWW there many times carrying and nobody was any the wiser. Enjoy the wings!
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

Champps Americana allows concealed carry in the dining room. They get my money on football Sunday.

Of course signs in FL (there are very few), mean nothing, but I would not spend my money where my weapon is not welcomed.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I have always wondered this: Say there is a sign saying "no guns"... but its not enforced by state/local law and it simply is a trespassing issue. So the CCW permit holder carries concealed...while said permit holder is inside the establishment something happens (I.e. robbery, shooting, stabbing...what have you) that requires firearm intervention from the permit holder. Permit holder draws weapon, fires, and saves multiple lives from a violent gun man....

does the restaurant press charges against the weapon holder...or do they give them free honey bbq wings for life? in this day in age....well i think you know what i am saying
    Drew Steele NREMT-P
    Kimber Custom 2 TLE
    Glock 23
    Glock 36
    Sig 229
    Ruger LCP

Quote Originally Posted by firemedic174 View Post
    I have always wondered this: Say there is a sign saying "no guns"... but its not enforced by state/local law and it simply is a trespassing issue. So the CCW permit holder carries concealed...while said permit holder is inside the establishment something happens (I.e. robbery, shooting, stabbing...what have you) that requires firearm intervention from the permit holder. Permit holder draws weapon, fires, and saves multiple lives from a violent gun man....

does the restaurant press charges against the weapon holder...or do they give them free honey bbq wings for life? in this day in age....well i think you know what i am saying
    With this being true, no laws have been broken, and if not already having been asked to leave, there is no trespassing...now for shooting the dirtbag? The DA will decide that, but I do agree that free BBQ for a year would be the only thing on the table for me if I were the DA.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I frequent the one in Chanhassen and I find myself in the same dilemma as the OP. I HATE to patronize these businesses. But I LOVE BWW. So concealed is concealed it is. Just like MOA. Just like IKEA when my wife drags me there. You know, just in case the bad guys choose not to comply with the sign...

Emrah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links