Defensive Carry banner

Those of you with iPhones - CC & OC App

3K views 41 replies 33 participants last post by  PoPs54 
#1 · (Edited)
If you have an iPhone download the app called LegalHeat (all one word), it costs $1.99 but it is worth it. It gives you a list of each state and it's laws regarding both CC and OC. It rates each state from 1-5. 1 being poor, 5 being great. It covers both OC and CC. The ratings are not the same for each state. For example FL gets a 5 for CC but a 1 of OC etc...

You pick an option first, CC or OC. Then it gives you the list of states. You select the state and it gives you a run down of all the laws and shows the actual statues prohibiting or allowing XYZ activity, what is off limits etc... All with a handy dandy map of what permits that state honors, and what states honor that state.

It also has transport laws and cites the federal interstate transport law. It's a pretty handy app. If you have an iPhone I recommend you get it.

#36 ·
I'd love to put that on my iPhone (I am posting from it right now) but I'm not going to pay for any app. Once I start on the pay ones I'll be broke in a month.

#37 ·
Finally got my computer working again. Downloaded and installed. This is only the second time I've paid for an app. I admit this is a good one; though, why is it everytime I read the NC laws I become depressed?

#40 ·
I have had Legal Heat for about a year now and it's very accurate. It also provides numbers to the appropriate govt office should you have any questions, no matter the state.

Very helpful to someone like me who travels all over the country.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.