here's from the application:
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING DOCUMENTATION
An affidavit from the instructor, school, club, organization, or group that conducted or taught the course or class attest- ing to the completion of the course or class by the applicant below. Be sure to submit the original (notarized) affidavit but make a copy for your records because it cannot be returned.
• Completion of any hunter education or hunter safety course approved by the Fish and Wildlife Conservation
Commission or a similar agency of another state;
• Completion of any National Rifle Association firearms safety or training course;
• Completion of any firearms safety or training course or class available to the general public offered by a law en-
forcement, junior college, college, or private or public institution or organization or firearms training school, utiliz- ing instructors certified by the National Rifle Association, Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission, or the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services;
• Completion of any law enforcement firearms safety or training course or class offered for security guards, investi- gators, special deputies, or any division or subdivision of law enforcement or security enforcement;
• Presents evidence of equivalent experience with a firearm through participation in organized shooting competition or military service (persons serving in the United States Armed Forces may submit a copy of their Military ID Card; discharged persons may submit a copy of the DD-214);
• Is licensed or has been licensed to carry a firearm in this state or a county or municipality of this state, unless such license has been revoked for cause;
• Completion of any firearms training or safety course or class conducted by a state-certified or National Rifle Association-certified firearms instructor.
The photocopy of your training certificate must be clear and legible and include your name, the instructor’s name, signature, and certification number. Please do not send the original certificate; it cannot be returned.