looking for video clip that was shown at ccw class

This is a discussion on looking for video clip that was shown at ccw class within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; we were shown a video clip of a person wearing baggy jeans and a t shirt and he unloaded several concealed weapons including a shot ...

Thread: looking for video clip that was shown at ccw class

looking for video clip that was shown at ccw class

we were shown a video clip of a person wearing baggy jeans and a t shirt and he unloaded several concealed weapons including a shot gun from his pant leg. i have been searching for this clip or one like it to show my wife how easily bad guys carry illeagle weapons. its similar to the clip of the leo that takes off his suit coat to reveal the sub machine gun on his back. anyone know of this clip. i was thinking maybe some of the ccw instructors on here may have a link to it. and i know if my wife went to the ccw class she would see the video, im working on that.

2. Remove Ads

Is this the one?

YouTube - Concealed weapons

close enough, thanks.

Here is another of the same sort: click.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Hilarious

I just wonder what a cop thinks after he had pulled this guy over and the "Grady" starts?

Unbelievable or am I just this ignorant?
    If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right. -- Cicero

I remember that first video being made roughly around the same time as Columbine. The high school I went to at the time had a series of weapons found on campus, and they showed us this video. We had a required dress code as a result. We also had mesh and clear backpacks only, and no backpacks other than to and from school. There were metal detectors at the doors. This was in North Carolina.
    Knowing is half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by aedinius View Post
    I remember that first video being made roughly around the same time as Columbine. The high school I went to at the time had a series of weapons found on campus, and they showed us this video. We had a required dress code as a result. We also had mesh and clear backpacks only, and no backpacks other than to and from school. There were metal detectors at the doors. This was in North Carolina.
    I remember when all that changed myself. Seemed like one day, all these new rules came out. Its a shame all that had to change. My last few years, I just quit carrying anything except a book or two!

Quote Originally Posted by bagged2drag View Post
    I remember when all that changed myself. Seemed like one day, all these new rules came out. Its a shame all that had to change. My last few years, I just quit carrying anything except a book or two!
    My last two years of high school were here in Texas, where I was allowed to wear normal clothes, have a normal backpack, and not worry about my safety on campus (mostly). I did drop to the floor when I heard a balloon pop my first week there... I was jumpy.

I was glad to graduate though and get to college, where I was allowed to carry my pocket knife (my grandfather taught me, always have a knife).
    Knowing is half the battle.

Links