Just got my CCL

This is a discussion on Just got my CCL within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just got my Temp CCL 5 days after i applied, get the permanent card in a week. I do have a few questions on the ...

Thread: Just got my CCL

Just got my CCL

Just got my Temp CCL 5 days after i applied, get the permanent card in a week.

I do have a few questions on the laws of obtaining a handgun in SD. there is a gray area for CCL holders under the age of 21. The Legal age to purchase a handgun from a firearm retailer is 21, but i have been unable to find any thing on private transactions for the 18-20 crowd with CCL's

2. Remove Ads

Congrats and welcome to DC from Maine.

Congratulations and welcome!!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Congrats and welcome
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.

Welcome from SW Ohio and congrats on your CCL.
    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’

— Abraham Lincoln

Links