Feel like a kid at Christmas part 2

This is a discussion on Feel like a kid at Christmas part 2 within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Posted early this week about getting my NV ccw. Today I got my Crossbreed supertuck. Came right on time. Immediately went to a friends house ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel like a kid at Christmas part 2

Feel like a kid at Christmas part 2

Posted early this week about getting my NV ccw. Today I got my Crossbreed supertuck. Came right on time. Immediately went to a friends house with it on, and my xd 40. He never knew. I am still getting used to it. But when I pulled it from the mailbox, I thought the friggin envelope was empty! It is very light. Much smaller than I saw in the picture. I love it already.

Now I can do the wally walk!

I found this site due to searching for two things. a good ccw instructor and a good iwb holster. I found them both here. Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array REVMAN's Avatar
    Sounds great! Have a safe wallyworld walk:)
    Always put Jesus first in your life.
    NRA (Lifetime Member)
    U.S. Navy Vet.

Youll love the supertuck I love mine

When did you order your Supertuck?

Just wondering about how long it took.

Congrats, stay safe.
    It is utterly illogical to believe that passing laws to reduce gun violence will be successful when those who are commiting the gun violence do not obey the law.

Crossbreed is great about delivering right on time. My first order came in right at 3 weeks, and my last order was 3 1/2 weeks. The best IWB holsters you can buy IMHO.

Nice! Yeah I'm wondering how long it took as well. I have mine on order and it's been about a week so far. No biggie, they said to allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery and I'm ok with that. Just curious. Enjoy the WWW? If you don't answer, we'll know you've been made.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Distinguished Member Array nutz4utwo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NIS350ZTT View Post

Mine was here in less than a week... ultra quick
    "a reminder that no law can replace personal responsibility" - Bill Clinton 2010.

Ordered it online May 17th. Got it yesterday, the 12th. They say 3-4 weeks because they make them as the orders come in. I would say they delivered right on time. I wore it yesterday evening after I got it and it is already forming to my body shape. I was just hanging around the house last evening so I wore it empty, then with the xd40 last night, unloaded because I have another gun loaded in the house. I don't have a good gun belt, but I wore it today, loaded, with khaki shorts on. Gun was a little heavy, and I knew it was there, but I will play around with it some to make sure comfort is maximed.

This is my first IWB holster so I have nothing to compare it to. However, I am very happy so far. A couple friends are jealous already. Went to Blockbuster, Food for Less ( A local grocery store) and a bar for a beer (just 2. Stayed sober and this is legal in NV) and no one said anything.

I am very happy so far. I would allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. Got some paperwork with it about care and lifesavers too!

Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    Nice! Yeah I'm wondering how long it took as well. I have mine on order and it's been about a week so far. No biggie, they said to allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery and I'm ok with that. Just curious. Enjoy the WWW? If you don't answer, we'll know you've been made.
    May not have been clear. I have not done the www yet. I will report back once I do, though. I am at walmart a lot (can't beat the prices).

Mine took about 3 weeks to arrive. Was well worth the wait though.

Rightdog: Enjoy the holster. I know I love mine. I took a friend today to Walmart so he could do his monthly shopping. He doesn't have a car but it is amazing how he has no clue that I'm armed. I've even bent over right next to him and he still had no clue it was there.

I don't have a good gun belt, but I wore it today, loaded, with khaki shorts on. Gun was a little heavy, and I knew it was there, but I will play around with it some to make sure comfort is maximed.

Get a good gun belt next. My Belt Man gun belt has made a huge difference. I doubt I will ever wear a normal belt ever again.

Went up to Austin to celebrate a friend's birthday. Carried my weapon in a SuperTuck. I had to stop a few times today to make sure it hadn't fallen out, I couldn't tell. It's good stuff. Congrats on the permit!
    Knowing is half the battle.

Congrats, now just remember to always carry.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoWeBePart1 View Post
    Mine took about 3 weeks to arrive. Was well worth the wait though.

Rightdog: Enjoy the holster. I know I love mine. I took a friend today to Walmart so he could do his monthly shopping. He doesn't have a car but it is amazing how he has no clue that I'm armed. I've even bent over right next to him and he still had no clue it was there.

Get a good gun belt next. My Belt Man gun belt has made a huge difference. I doubt I will ever wear a normal belt ever again.
    Funny you should mention that. I had my order all filled out for the crossbreed belt, as I was ordering the supertuck. Changed my mind and just ordered the holster. I regret it already. Not the holster, of course. It lives up to it's rep. Just not ordering the belt. I have heard great things about beltman so that may be my next purchase. Either way, it will be a (next day or two) purchase. You are right, though. I will get a good gun belt asap.

Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    I ordered mine about a week ago as well. Just curious on how long he was running this particular month.

Having to tote mine around in an Uncle Mike's nylon OWB (decent, but not great) until the Supertuck gets here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links