Defensive Carry banner

Public bathroom

3K views 36 replies 33 participants last post by  MaineGlock 
#1 ·
So you need to drop a duece in a public crapper.
How do you Handel your weapon ?
Seriouse ...

#5 ·
I'll usually remove from the holster and place on the tank. (the gun:hand5:)

#6 ·
My firearm NEVER leaves my body...in the holster, in a pocket, in my 'weak' hand...but it never leaves me.:22a:

#8 ·
Oh, I just take it between my thumb and - none of your damned business how I handle my weapon. :wink:

Seriously, there are few public stalls that don't have some flat spot to take your gun out and lay it down. Top of the paper dispenser, etc. If there isn't, simply lay it in the crotch of your pants as you sit doing your business. If the holster is secure enough, it will stay holstered while you finish up.

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum.

It is always a good idea to look/search the topics before introducing a "new" one...

There probably aren't more than 10 other threads regarding this and related questions...at least not more than 10 recent ones.

#15 ·
Surry .......

:argue:
Welcome to the forum.

It is always a good idea to look/search the topics before introducing a "new" one

this one seemed mo fun ?
Thanks for the info !

I'll try and not beat the dead horse again ...

There probably aren't more than 10 other threads regarding this and related questions...at least not more than 10 recent ones.

Third time at it

#12 ·
Very carefully :image035:

#13 ·
seriously, boys? I'm cracking up over here :) maybe you boys should take some lessons from your lady friends regarding public restrooms :hand5: Every single time we go, we have to deal with this! Take a hint from us women:

The waistband of your pants should never drop lower than the bottom edge of the stall partition... common courtesy- no one wants to see the crotch of your panties (or tightywhities or whatever). and you shouldn't want to pull your pants up from touching the nasty toilet floor to have that fabric nestled close to your favorite assets- ick- keep those pants around your knees! one hand stays on the gun/holster, preventing it from flopping around, the other reaches for toilet tissue. simple as that! As far as I know, using the toilet is a hands-free job, so there should be no problem...

:haha:

#14 ·
And keep the toe-tapping inside your stall!

#19 ·
Oh...and watch out for anyone eyeing you sideways...LOL

#24 ·
Conceal carry isn’t all that difficult. When you’re out and about just deal with it in a manner that makes sense to you. I shouldn't have to say it but I guess I will... Don't unholster your gun in the process.

#25 ·
Public Bathroom

I know several deputies that have gone off and left their firearms on the toilet tank, or hanging on a clothing hook by the trigger guard. I picked up one like this right after a friend had used the facilities. I concealed it and gave it back to him saying you might need this. He was very grateful as the department takes this very seriously, as it should. Sometimes it is easy to forget as your mind is on something else, but if it is a public restroom you must make certain you don't. Think how you would feel if a child had found it and killed themselves or others. You would never get over it.:yup:

#37 ·
I try to keep mine holstered and above knee level. Usually I am lucky enough to keep my belt & holstered gun above knee level, when business is done, I grab my holster & belt to pull up. Otherwise, no worries if it is a single person bathroom, I then place it carefully on the ground while still on my belt. :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.