Location/type of carry gun - Page 3

Location/type of carry gun

This is a discussion on Location/type of carry gun within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Walther pps, 4'o clock mtac....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Member Array DrahtDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    160
    Walther pps, 4'o clock mtac.


  2. #32
    Member Array flydoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    314
    Glock 27 in a Galco SOB at 4:00/4:30 95% of the time. The other 5% it's in a Galco Royal Guard IWB at 4:00/4:30 a Blackhawk Serpa at same location or a Galco Miami Class Shoulder rig. That 5% depends on how I have to be dressed.

  3. #33
    Member Array chiefrcd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    227
    Appendix IWB Kahr PM .45 and sometimes forget it's there. Never ever thought that would happen carrying a .45
    Have Gun ~ Will Carry
    S-Safety
    M-Motivation
    A-Awareness
    R-Responsibility
    T-Training

  4. #34
    Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    1,591
    3-5 oclock or pocket carry (LCR)

  5. #35
    VIP Member
    Array PEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,787
    I will not answer this question as I am giving away sensitive information that may lead to a tactical advantage should I encounter a lurker targeting members of this forum while taking one of my six alternate routes to and from work. What I will state is that I may or may not carry one or more weapons at various locations on my person and/or in my car.

    STAY SAFE.

  6. #36
    New Member Array Yj2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    13
    Ruger SR40C in Crossbreed Supertuck at 8:30

  7. #37
    Senior Member Array GreyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    central florida
    Posts
    932
    Glock 26 or 17 in the same MTAC holster. 8-8:30. Lefty also. Same holster, gun and position for over 4 years. Don't think I'll change a thing. Unless I get another Glock to add to the rotation. LOL!
    Question Everything!

  8. #38
    Member Array sevtchevlle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Overland Park Kansas
    Posts
    31
    Carry a MP9 compact in a crossbreed IWB at the 2 to 3 clock position. During the colder months I might switch to my FNX40 also carried in a crossbreed at the same position, but I mostly stick with my MP...Eric

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Need a carry dress type belt cheap???
    By C Bennett in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 17th, 2010, 08:24 PM
  2. What condition do you carry your ________ (fill in gun type) ccw in?
    By cammo in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: February 6th, 2010, 10:57 PM
  3. "Why we carry" thread location?
    By symbiont7 in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 19th, 2007, 08:16 PM
  4. Winter CCW carry do you up the ante or bullet type?
    By fowler in forum Defensive Ammunition & Ballistics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2006, 12:28 PM
  5. Newbie questions on type and carry style
    By LastStraw in forum Defensive Carry Guns
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 25th, 2006, 12:18 AM

Search tags for this page

carry location 3 oclock

,

galco royal guard for pps?

,

galco royal guard glock 30

,

walther pps carry at 3 o clock

,

what types of firearms to carry in your car for survival

Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors