Bubbiesmom "gets it"

This is a discussion on Bubbiesmom "gets it" within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Picked up five shirts at Goodwill this weekend. Nice large shirts, most dark with patterns on them She looks at them, after remarking on how ...

Thread: Bubbiesmom "gets it"

Bubbiesmom "gets it"

Picked up five shirts at Goodwill this weekend. Nice large shirts, most dark with patterns on them She looks at them, after remarking on how nice they are for the price she asks,"are you sure these will cover your gun"?
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

So when are you taking her to the range?
    "I pledge allegiance to the war banner of the united states of Totalitaria. And to the Republic, which no longer stands, several bankers, who are now god, indivisible, with Bernanke bucks and credit for all."

This is my weapon...this is my gun....
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by gilraen View Post
    So when are you taking her to the range?
    I'm trying to talk her into it, at least want her to be able to handle one of my .38's. In case someone breaks in while I'm away.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    Jeff Cooper

Well it's nice to know that if she shops for your birthday, Christmas etc., that she has that in mind.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

GM
    That was very good. I am sure she will go to the range with you some day. Keep working on it.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Wore one of the shirts today, along with my Baby Eagle in .40. Went into a finacial institution,(legal here),no problems.
    Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by mprp View Post
    Well it's nice to know that if she shops for your birthday, Christmas etc., that she has that in mind.
    You do mean that she will get the correct gun to go under those shirts, right?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    You do mean that she will get the correct gun to go under those shirts, right?
    Well of course!
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links