Rob Pincus

Rob Pincus

This is a discussion on Rob Pincus within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Went to our 2 gun shoot in Zanesville today. Rob Oincus of PDN was there, just hanging out. Seems like a real good guy. Rob, ...

Thread: Rob Pincus

Rob Pincus

Went to our 2 gun shoot in Zanesville today. Rob Oincus of PDN was there, just hanging out. Seems like a real good guy. Rob, see you back at Briar Rabbit for a class.

So was it Rob Pincus of Outdoor Channel fame or Rob Oincus world champion bacon eater?

I've never seem him in person but he seems like he'd be a pretty decent guy. How'd you do at the shoot?
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

I heard that Rob Oincus was a real "ham" at the pig roast last weekend!

I enjoy watching Rob Pincus, Mike Janich and Mike Bane on the tv show "Best Defense".
    God bless our troops!

I think he means me.

CarGuy,
    Thanks. The match was really well run and everyone seemed to have fun... even with the weather issues!

Shawn has done a great job with the range and I look forward to visiting again and teaching there in the Spring. We're going to do a Carbine class on April 16 & 17.

One of the reasons that Shawn asked me to come out was to talk to the media during the event... unfortunately, the only quote they used from me had nothing to do with anything that was going on in regard to fun, training, families spending time together or the improvements at the range.... oh well . There was a video at the local TV site, but they may have pulled it after a few days. I did find a short text story with the useless quote though:

WHIZ TV, Zanesville

-RJP

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Pincus View Post
    I think he means me.
    Since you arent' the other guy I guess it would be okay to eat bacon AND watch Best Defense at the same time huh?

Seriously I enjoy watching your show, and most importantly I strongly encourage my wife to watch it as well........she needs to. I've seen her eyes widen while watching some of the scenarios ya'll do.....it makes her think.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

A bad day at the range is better than most good days anywhere else. I shot pistol well, but shotgun...not so much. I short stroked my Mossberg on every stage, and kept ejecting live rounds. That doesn't make for good results on the clock. When Rob asked me how I was doing, I was already chock full of expletives.
    But it was a great time. Heavy rain, some thunder storms, lots of mud, lots of ammo, and good people. My son and I love Briar Rabbit.

My wife watches Best Defense...every Wed. She likes all of the gun shows on Wed, but makes time to sit down and watch BD. I have had training. She is a novice and pays attention and takes notes. LOL Sorry you had a bad shottie day, carguy. Maybe next time.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by carguy2244 View Post
    A bad day at the range is better than most good days anywhere else. I shot pistol well, but shotgun...not so much. I short stroked my Mossberg on every stage, and kept ejecting live rounds. That doesn't make for good results on the clock. When Rob asked me how I was doing, I was already chock full of expletives.
    But it was a great time. Heavy rain, some thunder storms, lots of mud, lots of ammo, and good people. My son and I love Briar Rabbit.
    AMEN! I love being at the range and love competing, I haven't done any multiple gun competition yet just defensive pistol. I did do some night time defensive pistol a few weeks ago, humbling and exciting.

Mr. Pincus thanks for chiming in. Your shows are very informative, thanks for sharing your knowledge and training with others.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Rob, I enjoy and appreciate the content and production in your TV shows. Keep up the good work

EAJ
    I have a handful of Rob's Personal Defense DVD's; excellent and very informative. :)

Sponsored Links