I'm going to be travelling to Telluride, Colorado next week for a wedding. I know that my UT permit is good there..resident and we honor theirs. I've been searching DC and using my Google-Fu to try to answer my questions. I just want to be sure that I research enough to carry comfortably and not worry about breaking any laws that might differ from my own state, Utah. I've answered most of my own questions but would like to hear from some of you more familiar with Colorado than myself on a few unanswered questions.
1. Do "no firearms/30.06" signs on private property mean anything in Colorado?
2. Can a hotel that's posted prohibit me from bringing it into my room?
- I don't know whether mine is or not...nothing on the website and I don't want to call and have them places signs up as a result.
3. Can I CC while having dinner in a restaruant that serves alcohol? (I think yes, but want to confirm)
4. Are there any laws regarding "printing"?
5. Do I have to "inform" an LEO that I'm carrying during a traffic stop?
6. Anything that would be unique to Colorado, or even specifically Telluride that you think might be relevant
Many thanks in advance to those of you who are able to help!