Crossbreed qwikclip

Crossbreed qwikclip

This is a discussion on Crossbreed qwikclip within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have any photos they'd be willing to share of Crossbreed qwikclips being worn appendix position? I have not been able to find a ...

Thread: Crossbreed qwikclip

Crossbreed qwikclip

Does anyone have any photos they'd be willing to share of Crossbreed qwikclips being worn appendix position? I have not been able to find a whole lot of chatter about these holsters and barely any pictures. Thank you in advance.
    "Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    ~Thomas Jefferson
    "Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security."
    ~ Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by NYNick View Post
    Does anyone have any photos they'd be willing to share of Crossbreed qwikclips being worn appendix position? I have not been able to find a whole lot of chatter about these holsters and barely any pictures. Thank you in advance.
    I have the Crossbreed Quick Holster since March 1, 2010 and love it. I CCW everyday and find it a great IWB holster that stays in position well, is tuckable, only has one clip to be seen on your belt (wear a black belt) and the belt when snugged tight holds the gun and holster in place and secure.

I carry a Springfield XDM-40 4.5" full-size firearm with no problems.

I moved the clip to make the holster ride in the "FBI - Forward Cant" position as I wear my holster in the 3:00 to 3:30 position.

What I like is that when I go into the post office, all I have to do is remove the gun and place it in my center console in my truck and just put it back on when I return. For longer drives, I just remove the gun and leave the holster on me.... on really long drives remove it all... and it just slides right back into place with only one clip when I stop for gas or to use a rest area. I just like messing with 1 clip rather than 2 clips... but that is me.

BTW, I also bought the horse-hide version of this holster and it is great... but I also wear a t-shirt everyday under my golf shirts and dress shirts which I find makes a big difference with IWB holsters (so they do not rub you the wrong way or get to hot against your skin in the summer... but that is me).

Here are a few pictures I took when I first started wearing it (before I had my black color Looper brand gun belt).
    Attached Images
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

If it makes you feel any better Crossbreed's are awesome. Customer Service is awesome and the holsters are top notch. I had a supertuck when I had my G19 and G26 and I have a Minituck for my LCP. They're great.

I've pretty much decided this is the holster I'm going to get for my SP101. I have a SuperTuck for the Kimber and I love that holster. It wears so well and is very comfortable.

I've looked as well, and there aren't many pictures of revolvers in QwikClip's. Especially IWB.
    Kimber Pro-Carry II .45 w/ 230gr Remington Golden Sabers
    Ruger SP101 DAO .357 w/ 125gr Speer Gold Dots

"Try and fail is the manner of losers; try and learn is the way of the strong."

Well, let us know how it works for you once you get it! It would be much appreciated.
    ~Thomas Jefferson
    "Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security."
    ~ Norman Vincent Peale

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I'm glad somebody brought this up -- I've been trying to decide on a holster, and the Crossbreed's were slowly rising to the top of the list.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

Beachbumcook,
    Does yours have the combat cut? I am still debating the merits of that particular option.
    ~Thomas Jefferson
    ~ Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by MBtech87 View Post
    I've pretty much decided this is the holster I'm going to get for my SP101. I have a SuperTuck for the Kimber and I love that holster. It wears so well and is very comfortable.

I've looked as well, and there aren't many pictures of revolvers in QwikClip's. Especially IWB.
    MBtech87,
    It isn't an sp-101 but here ya go
    http://forum.gon.com/attachment.php?...1&d=1255921810
    ~Thomas Jefferson
    ~ Norman Vincent Peale

i have a crossbreed supertuck deluxe and a snap slide otw from them and they are awsome! i have heard that the qwick clip works very well for croos side appendix carry but strong side appendix carry! but that is just what i have heard! but i am a big fan of appendix carry! the only time i use std or snap slide holsters is when i am carrying a big gun like glock 23/ 19 or 17/22,right behind strong side hip! but when i carry my keltec pf9 or glock 27 i carry appendix carry cause well i can get t othe gun qwicker and from dang near any postion! the best holster i have found for this is from a holster company called Alabamaholsters.com! i got the hooker holster that uses and easy on and off j hook and they also make a 360 that has a belt loop to secure the holster! these holsters carry lower then many others and are designed for appendix carry!! check them out before you get the crossbreed if all you are going to do is appendix carry! stay safe ,later
    The only way to beat Violence, is with Violence!

Quote Originally Posted by NYNick View Post
    Beachbumcook,
    Does yours have the combat cut? I am still debating the merits of that particular option.
    No, and I am glad I do not have the combat cut.

I like the fact that the leather (I got horse hide) protects the gun from me and my sweat and it does not prevent me from grabbing it. If you're like me (before I starting loosing weight) the leather (non-combat cut) keeps your "love handles" from rolling over onto your firearm.

As you can see from the photos I posted above, the leather backing covers the entire backside of the firearm and even a litle of the rear of the slide so it does not dig into me when I sit down (in a chair or car).
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

my buddys carries a glock 17 in a quick clip small of back carry and swears by it

Links