My Crossbreed Supertuck pix

This is a discussion on My Crossbreed Supertuck pix within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm thoroughly impressed with how this thing conceals under my normal wardrobe! You'd have to be really looking to see anything at all Tonight I ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Crossbreed Supertuck pix

I'm thoroughly impressed with how this thing conceals under my normal wardrobe! You'd have to be really looking to see anything at all
    Tonight I put on just a loose white Tshirt and found it photo-worthy

normal

arms up

shirt pulled down straighter

what you are not really seeing

And I can't say how important "mid rise" pants are! I never wear my pants that high up when I'm not carrying! But really, I don't mind, it's comfortable
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

I often use a Supertuck myself. It not only conceals very well, but is very comfortable even while driving.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

do some pictures with it tucked with the same shirt.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

You're making my decision between CBST and MTAC harder....
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Mid rise pants? Man I'm further outdated than I thought.

My Supertuck for my PM9 is on its way...too bad my new PM9 may be discarded for something that actually feeds rounds > 50% of the time.

Good call on the Crossbreed Super Tuck - most comfortable holster I've ever owned.
    "Bad spellers of the world - untie!"

DAV Life member, NRA Life member

Springfield XD 9mm Sub-Compact
    Taurus PT111 Millennium Pro 9mm

Be nice if Crossbreed had brown clips, it wouldn't be so obvious if you had to tuck your shirt wearing a brown belt.
    Ruger SR9c

don't they have J-hooks? those would conceal better too
    Glock 19
    Kahr PM9
    LMT-M4
    Mossberg 590
    Shodan, Jujutsu

Distinguished Member Array SubNine's Avatar
    I agree the Supertuck conceals very well. I thought I'd never find an IWB holster that is comfortable enough for all day carry so I almost gave up looking for one.
    USMC rule # 23 of gunfighting: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I am the God fearing, gun toting, flag waving conservative you were warned about!

Quote Originally Posted by frankmako View Post
    do some pictures with it tucked with the same shirt.
    I might do that for kicks and giggles, but I never ever tuck my shirt outside of work, so why would I start now?
    I would not be able to carry this way tucked at work because someone WOULD ask about the clips, possibly even with J clips. I have nosey coworkers. They have already inquired about my pocketknife and my belt-clip watch.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Quote Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
    don't they have J-hooks? those would conceal better too
    ctsketch, mine came with the regular metal loops that go around the outside of a thick belt that when your belt is exposed they can be seen. However, I've found that when IWB, it's pretty rare that the belt is exposed due to the fact that normally you will have something like a loose shirt draping over the belt, all the way around and hopefully long enough to where you can lift your arms and the shirt still keeps the belt out of plain view.

When I bought my belt with the velcro on the inside from CB I also got the plastic "clips" with the mate velcro to the belt, that hook over the pants so the normally exposed part of the clips now are between the pants and belt. It seems so rare though that I have my hands up in the air exposing my belt that I may go back to the metal loops on the CB as while I was driving and must have had enough "up" pressure on the holster, one of the velcro pads came off of the clip, stuck to the belt and the holster rode up and unclipped from my pants as there was nothing there to keep it. The velcro pads on the belt clips are only held on by an adhesive. Any time you sit down, there will probably be a little up pressure on the holster so maybe keep that in mind. That happened wearing it at 4:00. So, I'll probably go back to the metal hardware and if one of those pop off of my belt, I can easily use my thumb to push it back down to secure it. It beats having to either go home or find a restroom somewhere to "fix" the velcro pad. I still LOVE the holster though and wouldn't trade it for anything. I forget I'm wearing it at times.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Quote Originally Posted by SubNine View Post
    I agree the Supertuck conceals very well. I thought I'd never find an IWB holster that is comfortable enough for all day carry so I almost gave up looking for one.
    I too almost give up. I use mine for my Glock 19
    Member:USCCA, NRA, GOA, WVCDL
    U.S. Navy vet 1955-1959, USS Dashiell DD 659. Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Ruger .357 Mag.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Quote Originally Posted by apgov47 View Post
    Be nice if Crossbreed had brown clips, it wouldn't be so obvious if you had to tuck your shirt wearing a brown belt.
    Since I wear brown belts more than black ones, I also would like to see brown clips. However, I recently sent an email to Crossbreed asking if they planned to offer them, and was told that there were no plans. Bummer.

I guess if someone was desperate about having brown clips for it. They could always order another set of clips and paint them brown.
    Ruger SR9c

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CEW58 View Post
    I often use a Supertuck myself. It not only conceals very well, but is very comfortable even while driving.
    It's funny that you should say this. I got my Supertuck yesterday and carried it but it was HORRIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE while driving. Body types being what they are, of course, things are different but I think it's kind of interesting/funny how one person can find something so comfortable while another person finds it very uncomfortable.

The rest of the time, however, it was much more comfortable than i would have originally thought it would be. We'll see what the outcome is after a couple of weeks. I usually just avoid IWB like the plague but I'm giving this holster an honest go at it.

Tala, that's pretty much exactly how I was dressed yesterday and, yes, I found it pretty easy to conceal my G19. I think I will have to try it with something a little more "form fitting" and get the final assessment on its limitations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links