On my way...

On my way...

This is a discussion on On my way... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well today is the day. I am finally going to take my CCP class! Thought I was going to take it a few weeks ago, ...

Thread: On my way...

On my way...

Well today is the day. I am finally going to take my CCP class! Thought I was going to take it a few weeks ago, but some things came up and never got to. I am very excited and can't wait until I get my permit next week!
    "Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed." -Lowell Duckett

Bravo Zulu!

Just one more step in a 'new' way of life. Learn all you can, shoot often, and stay safe.

Post a little critque on the class too. Was it 'good' and teach you (and the others in the class) something, or just another 'step' that wasn't worth it?
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Congrats, Listen & learn The laws and BE SAFE ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Your CCW class is just the beginning. Listen intently to the safety and legalities that will be discussed.
    As soon as you finish this class, get into a SD pistol course, too!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

GM
    Congrats and good luck
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Links