How to Conceal Carry

How to Conceal Carry

This is a discussion on How to Conceal Carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was given this link and it is was very surprising what baggy shirts and pants can conceal... Demo High School Student...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Conceal Carry

How to Conceal Carry

I was given this link and it is was very surprising what baggy shirts and pants can conceal...
    Demo High School Student
    Last edited by BigDave; August 23rd, 2006 at 01:37 AM. Reason: update link to avoid broken links

VIP Member
    This video has been here before. I can stand still and conceal all that with the right clothes, but there is no way I can put one foot in front of the other and not have stuff falling to the ground or it be terribly obvious, and neither could this guy. It was made for shock value and that is about all. When I do a CCW class I'll conceal upwards of 5 to 6 handguns and move around teaching the class normally. I find it a bit uncomfortable to do day to day activities with that many guns on me though. Three is about my upper limit for day to day stuff.
    Procrastinators are the leaders of tomorrow.

Senior Moderator
    I think I could carry three guns without a lot of trouble, but in reality, I just carry one due to some extenuating circumstances.

Still, it is alarming, to put it mildly, that so many weapons could be hidden by a student.

Agreed it is for shock value, it still makes a point of awareness of those around you and ease of concealment with baggy shirts and pants.

Lead Moderator
    I can carry 3 or 4 handguns without looking too out of place. Just too much weight and uncomfortable. We all know how blind the average joe on the street can be. It isn't hard to hide a few guns even poorly covered.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

My personal record was 6 defensive-caliber handguns at one time, went out to a mall for the afternoon to do some errands. I could have maybe carried a couple more but ran out of gun/holster options.

Im sure he wasnt going far with a shotgun in the leg of his pants. Theres no way he could bend at the knee. And as for an uzi in the waist band - It was probably behind him because it showed through the shirt so bad. Once again, shock value.

That's what you call "Packing some heat" !!!
    One shot. One kill.

Primary Carry - Taurus PT-111 Mil Pro 9mm DAO with 12 + 1 in the pipe. Holstered in a Brigade OWB M2.

Secondary Weapon - Taurus PT1911 5" 45acp SA with 8+1. Holstered in a Kydex paddle.

Quote Originally Posted by jamz
    My personal record was 6 defensive-caliber handguns at one time, went out to a mall for the afternoon to do some errands. I could have maybe carried a couple more but ran out of gun/holster options.
    Six handguns........ I can only think of one word.... WOW!

Be Alert and Stay Safe

FastDraw

When I was in the Navy I taught a personal search class to my security guys. I hid 3 1911's, a few knifes, handcuff keys galore and a handfull of items that should raise concerns. Only 1 out of 38 of them found everything. There were only 2 of them than found the 1911 stuffed in my crotch. I have to say it even raised my awareness. Of course I was in BDU's and never left the room we were holding the class in, but it was still scary.

I'd change my carry habits if I could get around with a 12 gauge in my pants...that'd be sweet.
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

During our MP class, one of our instructors came into the room. you could tell he was carrying stuff....

But not:
    3-Beretta's
    2-1911's
    26 knifes to include:
    2 ghurka's
    1 Coldsteel 6"
    1 KaBar
    3 pair handcuffs

and

22 HANDCUFF KEYS.

Distinguished Member Array randytulsa2's Avatar
    I'd like to see that guy walking around with that shotgun down the leg of his pants.

I can carry two (sometimes three) pistols without it being obvious or prohibitively uncomfortable/awkward.

And I LIKE baggy clothes. Because I am both 1) vain; 2) not the man, especially around the middle, that I used to be.

Distinguished Member Array snowdoctor's Avatar
    Scott +1.
    ----DOC-----

--people ask why I carry, and I show them this picture. I think it says it all.--

NRA Certified Instructor--many disciplines

Senior Moderator
    A handcuff key can be stashed about anywhere and be undetected.

A Freedom Arms derringer can be stashed in the top of a ball cap. I've seen people searched and the ball cap missed. I saw one guy be told to put his arms straight out and hold the ball cap in his hand,with the gun in it and still the gun was missed.

When was the last time someone searced the soul of your shoe ? Its amazing what can be hidden there.

Some people could hide an MG-42 machine gun and get away with it. Its all about how much discomfort you are willing to deal with.

One Gun!

Beware of the one gun man.
    He most likely knows how to use it.
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links