Stepping into Oklahoma tomorrow

This is a discussion on Stepping into Oklahoma tomorrow within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Sapulpa to be exact. Contract job through next week. I've got to go where the money is. Be it known, I'll be off the forum ...

Thread: Stepping into Oklahoma tomorrow

Stepping into Oklahoma tomorrow

Sapulpa to be exact. Contract job through next week. I've got to go where the money is. Be it known, I'll be off the forum for the entire period. Even though I'd like to meet others from the forum wherever they may be, I doubt there will be time allowed. Just know that one of your neighbors will be close, and I'll be bringing two with me. If any of you neighbors have any good advice for my stay in Oklahoma, be sure to let me know tonight. I appreciate any insights.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    As you know, we just got back from a week in Tulsa and wish we had more time there.

If you do have any free time, be sure to check out www.dongsguns.com. I always manage to kill some time there. Nice neighbourhood NOT, but an interesting store.

Didn't have time to get to http://www.thegunmuseum.com/, maybe next time.

The Bass Pro in Broken Arrow is worth checking out too.

Stay safe, buddy!!
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyBunny View Post
    As you know, we just got back from a week in Tulsa and wish we had more time there.

If you do have any free time, be sure to check out www.dongsguns.com. I always manage to kill some time there. Nice neighbourhood NOT, but an interesting store.

Didn't have time to get to http://www.thegunmuseum.com/, maybe next time.

The Bass Pro in Broken Arrow is worth checking out too.

Stay safe, buddy!!
    Thanks. They cut me to the bone on these ordeals. Tourism is pretty much out of the question unless I want to go it alone. Wish I had the time. I might Google those on the map and if they are close to the highway, I might get my mileage paid at least. Time is on my side. LOL!

"Stepping into Oklahoma tomorrow"

Just don't stick your fingers inside the cage and you should be fine.

Take care friend.

LOL! Thanks for the warning. I won't be feeding them for sure.

Well, I guess I got the job done too quickly. In and out in two days and expected to stay a full week (still have several hours of paperwork to go through). Good news/bad news. Now my contract may be taking me on the road across the US. I'll be going without in more ways than one if I sign on. (you'll figure that one out I'm sure). Don't want to be away from home, or the wife, or not having the Glock with me or under the pillow at night, and checking in with the forum. But this is what it's come down to. I wish this would have happened ten years ago and I wouldn't have as much of a tough decision to make.

I'm going back tomorrow. I'll miss you all for at least a week. My recon last week landed me the job. I'll be busy, and no computer. Contract jobs. Kinda love 'em, and sort of hate 'em in different ways. Personal vehicle has it's perks. I can still carry my G23 with me. Company vehicle would be disallowed. See you all on the bright side of next week.

You can't carry a laptop to keep in touch with us? We'll miss you!
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

My laptop is a Frankenstein. The day the contractor provides me with one will be the day I'm out on the road for two months at a time minimum. Not really looking forward to that, but I'm going where the money is. I'll miss you all and being here as well. I'll have little time to think about it....that's what worries me the most.

In and out under a week. Home yesterday. I want to say that the folks at Wal Mart are some awesome people. I lived with them (and they dealt with me) for the past week pretty much. They got to know me a little bit, and I got to know them a lot. I'll tell you one thing, and that's the people that work for Wal Mart are some really fortunate people, and they love their job no matter what it may be. My experiences are what makes me whole and a better person. This trip was a good experience for me. Contracts................

Glad you're back. The place went to he** in a hand basket while you were gone! J/K LOL. Welcome back home.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Links