Defensive Carry banner

Thank You Brady Campaign!!!!

5K views 52 replies 46 participants last post by  palmgopher 
#1 ·
The Brady Campaign has been nice enough to post a giant warning on I-75 on the way into Florida, letting criminal types know that Florida is not a good place to be a bad guy:

I was so moved by their thoughtfulness that I sent them a thank-you note:

Dear Brady Campaign:

I just wanted to drop a note and thank you for your billboard on Interstate 75 in Florida.

Thanks to your efforts, criminal elements will know that lawfully armed citizens in Florida are not easy pickings for robbery, rape and murder. Perhaps some of the criminal element will see your sign and head for safer hunting grounds in Brady 'A' rated states, such as Maryland.

Please keep up the good work, and don't worry - those violent felons who fail to heed your warnings will be dealt with appropriately.

Sincerely,
Matt Larson
:D

Matt

See less See more
#27 · (Edited)
Would you please send them a note asking if they could send a couple of those nice billboards to MI, one on I-69 and one on each end of I-94 would be nice. Better yet send me a e mail and I will ask them my self

Dear Brady Campaign:
I recently took notice of your excellent sign on I-75 in Florida. What a wonderful idea, warning the criminal element that the local's can defend their self against assault, murder, rape and robbery. Those of us in Michigan who have similar legislation on the books would love to see some of those signs posted as well. So if you could please post one at the southern MI border of I-69, and several at the east and west boarders, on the I-94 exchange to warn all the drug traffickers in the Detroit and Chicago area when they enter our state. As in Florida those who do not heed your warning will be dealt with accordingly.

One more thing have they taken down the one on I-75 yet?

#32 ·
Awesome!! I gotta take a trip up to see the sign LOL.
Nice letter, I wonder if they'll get the meaning of it though.

#33 ·
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

...nice job on the letter to the Brady Bunch

...and nice job on the edited signs

#35 ·
Well, I sure hope Ohio "earns" their sign just like it, if and when we get Castle Doctrine passed here this year! I would welcome several of those spread throughout our state. :congrats:

Perhaps we could get our RINO US Senator Mike DeWine :sheep: to get us some, since he was the only Republican to have been endorsed by the Brady Bunch.:rant: We are SO proud! Can you just feel the love we have for our very own RINO!:hand1:

#37 ·
Thanks Matt! We need those signs here, too. There was a billboard on N53 that asked "Where is Minnesota?" After you pass it you look back at the other side. "Left of Lennin"

#41 ·
I think that's just beautiful!

We don't have anything like that on our highways going into NH from MA unfortunately...

#43 ·
We should hijack this and have an NRA sing at ever state that allows castle doctrine and ccw. Basicaly I want one too:p

#44 ·
I wonder why the Brady Bunch hasn't put up signs like this in Texas.
We've had "no duty to retreat" from home or otherwise in our penal code for over 135 years, and blood hasn't been running in the streets from a bunch of senseless shootings.

...just dripping with sarcasm.....

#50 ·
CopperKnight said:
'Cause everyone already "knows" about Texas...:rofl:

YES SIR :rofl:
we do our best to help out with the estimated 80 million people that own at least one firearm.....we just take up slack for the ones that that don't :smile:

#51 ·
I keep looking on I-59/20 coming out of Mississippi and I-85 coming out of Georgia for our signs in Alabama. Our castle doctrine law went into effect June 1, 2006. I would think that a well run, on top of things organization like the Brady Campaign :wink: could get one up in 30 days don't you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.