Defensive Carry banner

Thank You Brady Campaign!!!!

5K views 52 replies 46 participants last post by  palmgopher 
#1 ·
The Brady Campaign has been nice enough to post a giant warning on I-75 on the way into Florida, letting criminal types know that Florida is not a good place to be a bad guy:

I was so moved by their thoughtfulness that I sent them a thank-you note:

Dear Brady Campaign:

I just wanted to drop a note and thank you for your billboard on Interstate 75 in Florida.

Thanks to your efforts, criminal elements will know that lawfully armed citizens in Florida are not easy pickings for robbery, rape and murder. Perhaps some of the criminal element will see your sign and head for safer hunting grounds in Brady 'A' rated states, such as Maryland.

Please keep up the good work, and don't worry - those violent felons who fail to heed your warnings will be dealt with appropriately.

Sincerely,
Matt Larson
:D

Matt

See less See more
#20 ·
Matt! Thanks! A Friend of mine coming down from Bama to shoot the Florida State IDPA Match saw it and was cussing himself for not having a camera with him so he could share it with us. I'll pass it along to everybody in our club.

#23 ·
Great Job Matt,
It’s funny that every once in a while a “mush for brains liberal” will do the right thing by mistake.

#24 ·
Seeing that sign, makes me want to go on vacation in FLORIDA:urlaub2:

#25 ·
Outstanding!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.