Gunbelts.. - Page 4

Gunbelts..

This is a discussion on Gunbelts.. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; When I carried with a conventional belt it felt like my mini-Glock 33 was hanging there. It's a hard sensation to explain, like sagging pants ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gunbelts..

When I carried with a conventional belt it felt like my mini-Glock 33 was hanging there. It's a hard sensation to explain, like sagging pants or wearing a carpenters tool belt too loose. I had to cinch it up so tight my back was killing me in minutes.

Now with a Crossbreed 1.5" gun belt there is no sagging sensation or need to cinch the belt too tight. The belt and my Crossbreed Supertuck feel like a "unit" sitting on my waist. I now sit my holster on my hip at 5:00 cinch the belt up comfortably and head out for a day with my pistol on my hip with comfort. When I draw, either in practice or just to put my pistol up for the day no more feeling like I am "drawing the holster" there's no more need to"hitch up my pants" all the time and No More Back Pain!

It's really important not to fidigit while "wearing" your "rig". That's a sure giveaway that you are armed!

Get a quality GUN belt THEN get a quality holster. You are going to spend at least $50 for your belt and with proper care it will outlast the holster.

Just my opinion, your Old Uncle Duke.
    "It's time to nut up or shut up" - Woody Harrelson, "Tallahassee" in "Zombieland"

Love my Beltman belt, makes carrying a breeze, same thing for my Wilderness Tactical belt.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

I have tried several belts from nautica to cheap mall belts some fit some don't, I use my old 2 inch web belt from the Army and that is the only one that holds the IWB Galco I have.

Beltman is da' bomb! Plus my wife says it makes my jeans fit better . And he backs up the product -- shortly after receiving the belt as a gift for Christmas she got a note from him that the buckle was from a new supplier and of inferior quality. He sent another gratis. Unfortunately I had already put Loctite on the chicago screws and now can't get the old buckle off!! Still...great product and great support...will have another when needed.

I wear a 5:11 operator belt. It's 1 3/4" wide. I paid around $30 for it 4 years ago. Good gun belt.
    Do unto others whatever you would have them do to you. This is the law and the prophets. (Matt. 7:12)

Thanks all for recommending a good gun belt to make carry an easier task. I opted for the beltman, and wow - what a difference on perceived weight - drastically reduced!

I have 511 beltI wear it all the time

This thread and a few others are the reason I ordered a gunbelt from the Beltman. I am beyond excited as I have backpain from carrying sometimes.
    They don't call him lucky Ned Pepper for nothing

I bought a belt from Don Hume and have been very happy with it for the $40 I paid for it.
    XD45c, XD9sc, LCP

Quote Originally Posted by xXMens ReaXx View Post
    This thread and a few others are the reason I ordered a gunbelt from the Beltman. I am beyond excited as I have backpain from carrying sometimes.
    Same here, got my Beltman in the mail last week & what a difference! I didn't think I had it bad with a supertuck on a cheap belt but I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by schwaa View Post
    It's like an epiphany. Those who have not tried a true gun belt just don't know what they are missing.
    You're so right!! I love my Milt Sparks belt and holster.. it's like a second skin.
    "Someday someone may kill you with your own gun but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty."

"Leave the gun, take the cannoli."

Anyone have any experience with the Blade-Tech belt?

Quote Originally Posted by silver dollar View Post
    I wear a 5:11 operator belt. It's 1 3/4" wide. I paid around $30 for it 4 years ago. Good gun belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by houdini View Post
    I have 511 beltI wear it all the time
    Same here. Difference is, the belt, a pair of 5.11 boots, 5.11 undershirts, & some leather gloves, were all provided by my previous employer & I got to keep them after they laid me off.

I'm thinking about buying a Crossbreed belt, and this thread is helping that. Or should I get a beltman? Are any of you using the internal stiffner on your beltman belts are just the regular dual sided belt?

I have a Beltman Bullhide and a Horsehide with no stiffner. I carry several heavy guns no problem. Full size 1911 and a G30 or a G29. No issues.

I can't image carrying heavier firearms than what I'm carrying. I don't need one but it's a judgment thing. It certainly won't hurt if it's got a stiffner.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links