Defensive Carry banner

Gun friendly attorney ?

983 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  sjones 
#1 ·
As a newbie here I'm not sure where to post this,but here goes.I just moved to the Dallas,texas area about 3 months ago and would like to know if anyone knows any in this area or how to go about finding one.I don't need one now,but sometime in the future I might.I have a CHL and I hope I never have to use my gun to defend myself or my family but if I do,I will and am sure then I will need one.Thanks for any answers ahead of time. sj

#2 ·
Check at ranges or gun shops, see who is holding CCW classes. The instructors or organizations that hold the classes should be able to steer you in the right direction! If all else fails let your fingers do the walking in the yellow pages. (The yellow pages are at least better than finding a lawyers# on a cell wall)

#3 ·
About a year ago, I posted the same question (not Dallas, though :tongue: ) on this thread:

http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3172

Forum member Erich is an attorney, and he gave some excellent advice in post #6 about selecting a good lawyer. Hope this helps you :hand10:

#4 ·
definitely questionable.
All I have heard of is money friendly attorneys... not to say there isn't any that are gun friendly.

#5 ·
thanks guys,I e mailed NRA and asked them the same thing,I'll wait and see if they answer me.They should,I've been a member for the last 20 years and will continue to be.I'll ask the guy that runs the range I go to,He also teaches the chl course.sj

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.