Major Update Completed at Handgunlaw.us

This is a discussion on Major Update Completed at Handgunlaw.us within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Handgunlaw.us has just gone through a major update. Iowa is shall issue and honors all other states permit/licenses. No Gun Sign laws & What the ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Major Update Completed at Handgunlaw.us

Senior Member Array Gary Slider's Avatar

Handgunlaw.us has just gone through a major update. Iowa is shall issue and honors all other states permit/licenses. No Gun Sign laws & What the state considers a loaded or unloaded firearm information added to every state page. An image of at least one of each states permit/licenses added to every state page. Some states donít have a standard format for their permit/license. A notes section has been added to every states page for additional info that doesnít fit in any other section.

Do check out your states page. The No Firearm signage info is not complete for all states. In some states there is really no law about signs and Handgunlaw.us will err on the side of caution when it comes to this type of information. I know I have listed some states as signs having the force of law when they might not. Reading the laws are tough and again I will err on the side of caution when it comes to No Gun Signs. It will take some time and with your help we will get them all ironed out. Check out the image of your states permit/license. I do believe I have one that is being issued now but I canít keep up with every change.

What to thank all those who helped me with the Images, No Gun Sign and What each state considers a loaded firearm. I couldnít have gotten all this done in the span of time I had if not for your assistance. Thank You.

I am not trying to drive traffic to our site to make money. We have no ads and do not make any money from the site. What we do is just try to supply the most up to date info so us Good Guys/Gals can stay within the law. That is what Good People do. Feedback is the heart of Handgunlaw.us. Without you giving me tips and heads up on changes etc handgunlaw.us would not be what it is today. No one can watch every state and keep up with every little change. Thanks to all who helped with the image quest and for those who have given me info over the years. It is very much appreciated. Hope your New Year is all you are hoping for.
    Stay Safe,
    Gary Slider

Co-Owner Handgunlaw.us

Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network

Distinguished Member
    Looks great. Thanks for your time and effort. Keep up the good work!

It's a great resource, I use it all the time.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Lots of hard work...much appreciated!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Awesome work, as you've always done for the site! Thanks for all the time you put in to it. It's a priceless resource, IMNSHO.
    Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #12-751

If guns kill people, then:
    Pincels miss spel werds;
    Cars make people drive drunk;
    And spoons made Rosie O'Donnel fat.

Thank you very much sir.
    Luis

"Everybody's got a plan, 'til they get hit".

Mike Tyson

Thank you for your service to the community

Thank you very much for all the hard work on the site. I used it myself from time to time. Great information therein.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Thanks for the wonderful resource you've given us. As a frequent traveler, I really appreciate the addition of the "No Gun" sign information.

Joe

Thanks for keeping up with updated information.

Thanks a lot for all of the hard work you and the team do. My family and I use your website constantly.

Happy New Year! :D

VIP Member
    Thank you. That is a monumental chore you have taken upon yourself. Much appreciated.

Gary, your hard work does not go unnoticed. You are to be congratulated Sir. Great Job and a major community service to people across the entire nation! Thank You!

and two thumbs up!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I can't imagine the time that goes into something like this. Thank you!

BTW, I love Utah. Here is one reason why:
    76-10-500 . Uniform law.
    (1) The individual right to keep and bear arms being a constitutionally protected right, the Legislature finds
    the need to provide uniform laws throughout the state. Except as specifically provided by state law, a citizen
    of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien shall not be:
    (a) prohibited from owning, possessing, purchasing, selling, transferring, transporting, or keeping any
    firearm at his place of residence, property, business, or in any vehicle lawfully in his possession or lawfully
    under his control; or
    (b) required to have a permit or license to purchase, own, possess, transport, or keep a firearm.
    (2) This part is uniformly applicable throughout this state and in all its political subdivisions and
    municipalities. All authority to regulate firearms shall be reserved to the state except where the Legislature
    specifically delegates responsibility to local authorities or state entities. Unless specifically authorized by the
    Legislature by statute, a local authority or state entity may not enact or enforce any ordinance, regulation, or
    rule pertaining to firearms.
    We're all in favor of reducing violent crime. It's just that pro-gunners have a method that is proven effective. Anti-gunners don't.
    ---
    John Moses Browning day is January 24th, 2011

Wonderful. I appreciate keeping it updated!!!!

My AR permit doesn't look much like the one you pictured though. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so I can't help you out with it.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links