Could ANYONE be this stupid?? - Page 5

Could ANYONE be this stupid??

This is a discussion on Could ANYONE be this stupid?? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I used to have an NRA sticker on my vehicle and I drove around in pride. Then I started to think it might cause someone ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Could ANYONE be this stupid??

I used to have an NRA sticker on my vehicle and I drove around in pride. Then I started to think it might cause someone to follow me home or even break into my vehicle in hopes of finding a firearm. My car is now bare of all stickers! I still have the urge to put a "guns save lives" sticker on, but I'm resisting the urge. Anyone else against firearm related stickers on their vehicle?

Other than the military base window sticker on the front windshield and a "Support Our Troops" magnet on the back, my cars are free of any of that stuff. Though I am a career firefighter, Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician, CWP holder, NRA member and dog owner, you'd never know it by my cars. What I do, who I am affiliated with, and what I own is my business and not for public review.
    The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by wmhawth View Post
    gecko45 perhaps?
    roflmao!
    War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

There are three kinds of people, sheep, sheepdogs, and wolves. If you don't understand this, you're a sheep.

Are you a turtle?

Quote Originally Posted by mattwestm View Post
    I used to have an NRA sticker on my vehicle and I drove around in pride. Then I started to think it might cause someone to follow me home or even break into my vehicle in hopes of finding a firearm. My car is now bare of all stickers! I still have the urge to put a "guns save lives" sticker on, but I'm resisting the urge. Anyone else against firearm related stickers on their vehicle?
    I often work in/around DC. I refuse to put ANY identifying stickers on my car. ...especially no political stickers or magnets. I like the "grey man" mindset. No sense riling up some nutjob who may be driving behind you, or the weirdo who wants to key your car for your bumper sticker thoughts. It isn't worth it.

I even choose my cars for their blandness. I have an elderly Honda Accord. No stickers, no logos, no advertising. Just another schmuck. It prevents all kinds of heartaches. If the valet nicks it, I laugh. If it gets scraped in a parking lot, I shrug it off.

The timepiece I wear is worth more than my car. Who the heck am I trying to impress with my car? Some doofus commuter from Annandale?

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post
    I often work in/around DC. I refuse to put ANY identifying stickers on my car. ...especially no political stickers or magnets. I like the "grey man" mindset. No sense riling up some nutjob who may be driving behind you, or the weirdo who wants to key your car for your bumper sticker thoughts. It isn't worth it.

I even choose my cars for their blandness. I have an elderly Honda Accord. No stickers, no logos, no advertising. Just another schmuck. It prevents all kinds of heartaches. If the valet nicks it, I laugh. If it gets scraped in a parking lot, I shrug it off.

The timepiece I wear is worth more than my car. Who the heck am I trying to impress with my car? Some doofus commuter from Annandale?
    Same, my 4 year old Corolla gets me from point A to B.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMac View Post

I don't have any politically identifiable items on my vehicle, but that doesn't stop my vehicle from being recognizable. I drive a big Jeep with big tires. It stands out. I'm a firm believer that I can stand out from the norm and still not draw anything more than curiosity from people who see my Jeep.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

God bless our troops, esp. our Snipers
    Magpul
    My company logo

I could care less what the idiot in the car behind me thinks. I've gotten dozens of thumbs up, I love your bumper stickers, etc comments from people on the Snipers sticker
    don't like it, change lanes.
    "If I was an extremist, our founding fathers would all be extremists," he said. "Without them, we wouldn't have our independence. We'd be a disarmed British system of feudal subjectivity."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Sponsored Links