And Everyone Said that I was crazy for carrying a BUG.

This is a discussion on And Everyone Said that I was crazy for carrying a BUG. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; One word = revolver. With backup revolver....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: And Everyone Said that I was crazy for carrying a BUG.

One word = revolver.

With backup revolver.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvshootr5191 View Post
    So I decided to go to the Indoor pistol range we have in town yesterday to shoot my CCW (SW40VE) and my BUG (LCP). To begin I pulled my LCP from its Nemesis pocket holster and fired off 13 rounds of PowerBall.

I then pulled my Sigma from my Kholster, leveled the sights, took a breath and.....click. Tap, Rack, Click. I took a look at the rounds and the primers hadn't been touched. Under closer examination I found that the end of the firing pin had broken off. Long story short I'm waiting on the return label.

The thing that got me thinking was that if I would have had use my primary CCW, it would have gone click. That is the exact reason that I carry my LCP - another option. Now all I have is my LCP to carry until my Sigma gets fixed and I am wondering about the .380 as a effective primary SD round. Im just wondering if anyone has had this kind of smack in the face situation happen to them and what kind of thoughts it brought to mind.

As a side note I fed my LCP another 200rds of WWB and 50 rds of PowerBall without a hiccup.
    That is why I carry a BUG almost all the time.

About your LCP as your main carry, if you look at my sig line I kind of made it so if one main gun failed, I have another gun to take its place until I get the gun back from service.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links