DC: 14 dead in 13 days!

This is a discussion on DC: 14 dead in 13 days! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; From past example of serious lack of sanity D.C. has what the liberals want. The unarmed victim area seems to be a proving ground for ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DC: 14 dead in 13 days!

From past example of serious lack of sanity D.C. has what the liberals want. The unarmed victim area seems to be a proving ground for unbridadled criminal violence.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    Unlees the "magic wand" fires incendiary rounds.....
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

JD
    Administrator

how about "HE"

How about some 25mm HEDST (High Explosive Discarding Sabot Tracer) we always had good luck using in to clean out unruly area's of Iraq, think it would work in D.C.?

Center of the World Ma! Center of the World!
    Well at least the current Mayor of Washington DC Was not caught smoking crack with a hooker. Then again if he were to take up that past time, maybe his policies would improve.
    "Hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."
    - William Munny (Clint Eastwood in the Unfrogivin)

“The graveyards are full of indispensable men.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

“My Idea of a fair fight is beating baby seals with a club”

Quote Originally Posted by RSSZ
    It's very hard to darn near impossible for me to feel sorry for the people of D.C. They have elected their officials and in some cases re-elected the real bad ones.

The citizens have been lead like sheep to the slaughter.

I would like to go back to The Wall again but sadly.........will not. -------
    I feel sorry for the small percentage that voted against the liberal machine in charge of DC

The Wife and I are going to a Viet Nam Reuinon the end of Aug. in DC, Gives a guy a helpless feeling lol! wish us luck.

Unarmed is the shxx's at any time but there its down right

Tis safer in IRAQ
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

Ex Member Array one eyed fatman's Avatar
    No need to worry, just the politicians out shootin up the town.

These, bad guys know that it is unlikely for a citizen to be armed in DC so they have no problem robbing. Moreover, you see less crime like this in areas where CCW's are allowed, because the crooks never know who they will run up against. I have family in DC and I tell you, I never visit. Now, I know someone will come back and say well crime can happend any where, and you are right, but at least give me the opportunity to protect myself.
    Listen, Think and React.....Nuff Said.....

Distinguished Member Array randytulsa2's Avatar
    Yeah, D.C. is one of my favorite things to gripe about.

All I can say is "dont' go". But, sometimes I suppose a man should (like Slider, and that does indeed appear to be a VERY long slide in his avatar).

So learn how to use a knife. Or knives. And bring them.

I'm a little behind the news on this story.. I was getting ready to post this story when I see there is already 3 pages of comments about it!! HOW STUPID are the DC people?? Someone needs to show them the crime stats in FL has fallen for 14 years straight!! You think that might have something to do with FL carry laws? Hmmmm??

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...e/15016884.htm

Come on DC!!! Take the example of FL, and see if that helps! Gessh!!
    I wear a seatbelt, but I hope to never need it, I use smoke detectors in my house, but I hope to never need them, I carry life insurance, but I hope to never need it, I carry a weapon, but I hope to never need it.

I live just across the river and almost NEVER go over there except for work. The stupid excuse they still use is that those evil, readily-available guns in VA make their way to DC. They are too stupid to think that through as to why, if the readily-available guns in VA are the problem, that VA's crime rate is so low! The idiots don't seem to comprehend that over here, we shoot back.

Even at that, I know first-hand FL's CC laws are much better than VA's. We're working on it, though...
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them"
    - George Mason, American Statesman (1725-92)

I wonder whether we (gun owners in the US) could mount a successful campaign by refusing to do business (including tourism) in D.C. and encouraging others to do the same.
    I kind of suspect it would be a noble gesture, but it might get some people "up in arms". The pocketbook is the most sensitive place...

Senior Member Array Freedom Doc's Avatar
    It is not politically correct to say this, but I've never been one to give a rat's rear end about political correctness.

I do not believe for one moment that the officials in D.C. are simply too stupid to understand the folly of their gun control policies. In other words, they know damn well that it only empowers criminals. This is by intent. These people (some 80-90% black) have been fuming for years over the inability of poor blacks to succeed in a "racist white" society (their words, not mine); therefore they see all this as payback against whitey. They will never say this in public but I believe it is essentially true.

As far as politicians in general, I don't think they're that stupid, either. The libtards have always played on naive emotion to get votes, despite the effect their actions have on society. Gun control in DC is a perfect example of this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links