IN LCH permit application status

This is a discussion on IN LCH permit application status within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I did my L1 and local payment July 19 and have still not heard anything. Anyone know the maximum wait time for L1 process? I'm ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: IN LCH permit application status

????

I did my L1 and local payment July 19 and have still not heard anything. Anyone know the maximum wait time for L1 process? I'm starting college in a violent prone area and would like to have my .40 close by. I'm worried I will not receive it in time. Also, I think its a ripoff if you get denied they keep part of the fees you pay. No license should mean no money for the state!!! In Arizona you can walk around with an AK-47 if you wish without a permit. I think its a bunch of BS you need the states approval for your 2nd amendment US constitutional rights.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy722 View Post
    I did my L1 and local payment July 19 and have still not heard anything. Anyone know the maximum wait time for L1 process? I'm starting college in a violent prone area and would like to have my .40 close by. I'm worried I will not receive it in time. Also, I think its a ripoff if you get denied they keep part of the fees you pay. No license should mean no money for the state!!! In Arizona you can walk around with an AK-47 if you wish without a permit. I think its a bunch of BS you need the states approval for your 2nd amendment US constitutional rights.
    There is a difference between carrying a handgun (non-rifle) and an AK-47. Presuming it is not a restricted weapon (fully automatic, etc) you can walk around here with it as well - it is a long gun and not covered by this permit/license. Confused? Check out the latest version of Brian Ciyou's book (available on Amazon.com). More info here: Indiana Gun Laws | Indiana Firearm Laws | Reference Manual

Quote Originally Posted by ChevyGuy722 View Post
    As of the first week in February, 2013, applications are being turned around in approximately 7 weeks.

I submitted my application via L1 on December 20. When I called to check on it on February 6, I was told they were processing December 17th applications. So - doing the math and allowing for holidays - they are 7 weeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by wgdavis View Post
    As of the first week in February, 2013, applications are being turned around in approximately 7 weeks.

I submitted my application via L1 on December 20. When I called to check on it on February 6, I was told they were processing December 17th applications. So - doing the math and allowing for holidays - they are 7 weeks out.
    I checked March 19th and they told me they were busy processing the first week of January still, already April, not sure if I'm going to even get it this month or in May.
    And yes, I even used the L1 Identity solutions.

Any updates on IN?

I submitted my lifetime application on january 21st 2013, and recieved it in the mail yesterday. just a few days shy of three months..... you can call the number but whenever I did they said that my application was being processed and that was all they knew
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Thanks for the update. I submitted mine around the same time, so sounds like any day now for me. Congrats to you!

I need to check on status on my gun permit.
    My money order was cashed on febuary 15th

Thank you.

Jeff

It took mine about 10 weeks even with electronic fingerprint processing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links