Defensive Carry banner

How many get slack about carrying ?

5K views 64 replies 58 participants last post by  houdini 
#1 ·
I've been carrying since 95 and have had to pull it only once and the sight of it was enough to make him decide he wanted to be some place else.After all these years I find myself sometimes thinking about leaving it at home but I still carry it everyday.Anyone else leave theirs home sometimes?

#62 ·
I'm not sure what you mean by "slack". If you mean forgetting to carry than no. It goes with me whenever I'm upright, except at work.

If you mean forget it's there then yes, it is an extension of my body, forget the weight and don't notice it...but I know right where it always is on my right hip.

#63 ·
When I get up the gun goes on my belt IWB and stays there until I go to bed. I carry always, even around the house. When wearing a suit I use a shoulder holster since my suit pants are tighter and when bending over in Church to pass the collection plate the IWB clips might show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.