Defensive Carry banner

"the most effective, caveman simple way to identify yourself..."

8K views 68 replies 54 participants last post by  ArkhmAsylm 
#1 ·
I'm sure that someone in the past must have posted about these things here, though I did a search and found nothing. Came across the link on another site, and I'm still laughing as I type this - I thought that CHL badges were lame. Anyway (just in case it hasn't been linked here before): Introducing the DSM (that's "Don't Shoot Me") Safety Sash.
(Personally, I'd choose the one that simply says "ARMED." It'd look great walking around at WalMart).
Later.

#8 ·
I would consider it if they had a bandolier option, I'd look cool with them criss crossed. :tongue:

#12 ·
Oh, yeah - I've read the CHL badges sticky here. I've just never seen anything on the site about the "banners," despite my attempts with the search. So, it's all new to me (I seem to be always behind the curve on such things). I'm still laughing, though.

#11 ·
It said they will do custom orders. I bet you can fit mall ninja on a long sash.

Though I'd prefer a cape that says don't shoot CCW :danceban:

#19 ·
This is unbelievable. When do you don the stupid thing? Where do you carry it? You'll probably have a hard time remembering your name in a LF encounter, much less changing clothes.

#25 ·
LMAO!!

**Purchase requires certification of C.C.W. status, and state of issuance
Well, that should take care of the posers out there... :rolleyes:

#26 ·
I can see a couple of new threads coming out of this like "what pouch did you find the best to carry your CCW sash?" or "do you wear your CCW sash carrier strong or weak side?". Better yet "do you deploy your sash before your weapon or after?":confused::hand5:

#30 ·
I thought the badges were pretty dumb, but the sash is now the proud owner of the dumbest idea award! Are there really people stupid enough to buy these things? I know there are some really dumb people in the world, but I would hope that people who are walking around carrying guns were a little more intelligent than this!:hand1:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.