Woman said she had a gun and wasnt afraid to use it in walmart. - Page 4

Woman said she had a gun and wasnt afraid to use it in walmart.

This is a discussion on Woman said she had a gun and wasnt afraid to use it in walmart. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ouch ouch ouch - I thought there were no pain receptors in the brain...? I mean this with all due respect to the OP and ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Woman said she had a gun and wasnt afraid to use it in walmart.

Ouch ouch ouch - I thought there were no pain receptors in the brain...?

I mean this with all due respect to the OP and to all my brothers on this excellent site (and I mean that), but WOW is this a hard thread to read!!
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you ---- with me, I'll kill you all."

Marine Corps General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Everyone should be fluent in at least one language.
    LMAO!!
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you ---- with me, I'll kill you all."

Marine Corps General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

OP out of NC,,,,,, might be a English professor at UNC or somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Fdisk View Post
    I can deal with folks trying to mess with me (Im a bouncer at a pretty nasty bar we get call called all kindsa stuff and im unarmed) but i dont play well with others when they start on my wife.

Thats 1 trigger i havent been able to control yet. (but no i dont do to bad with it)
    It is something you must learn to control if you carry a lethal weapon. I will admit it is harder to walk away when it involves the people you care about but ask yourself this. Is the insult worth someone dying over? When a weapon is available during an argument bad things sometimes happen.

Michael

VIP Member
    No sense arguing with stupid people in Walmart, they always win the arguement. Just walk away.

Most of us I would say make every effort to learn the manual of arms for our weapons. We strive to learn to shoot well, and practice shot placement to improve. We also try to learn tactices. We learn to avoid confrontations and de-escalate whenever possible. We learn from others experiences good and bad. Life is about learning and improving. So too is writing, grammer, and spelling. All are important. I'm not particularly gifted in spelling and I make a ton of typos. But I also try to improve my efforts over time, because if it is worth doing, it is worth doing well.

I think the world of the folks on DC and give them my best effort. I also would like to welcome the op. I would also encourage him to make an effort to improve his writing skills. Our membership is worth the time, and it shows respect for the DC members and courtesy to make the effort, rather than saying, I'm no good, so I won't bother. It is not about where we are in life, where we started, or how we got here. It is about the journey and improving ourselves.

Just a little something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by bentcursor View Post
    I took some time to edit the OP's post; hopefully, this will help the OP present his case and also help readers understand what happened:

Edited
    Woman in Walmart said she had a gun and wasn't afraid to use it.

My wife and I had just entered Walmart and as we were walking and talking to each other, a lady in scrubs says to us "You see something funny -----?" She was talking in our direction, so I turned to see who she was talking to.

Well it was apparently me and or my wife. Her calling my wife a ----- pissed me off, so I said: "-----, what is wrong with you? We weren't talking or looking at you. What's your problem?" She mumbled for a while and says something else as she swings her purse around. We just walked off to do our shopping and my wife says: "I can't believe she just said that!"? I said: "What?" My wife says: "She said: 'I have a gun and I'm not afraid to use it!'. So I went over to the lady with Walmart personnel and I asked her: "Did you just threaten me with a gun?"

She said: "No you can search my purse.", and holds it out to me. I told I would not search it and walked off.

I know I didn't do what I should have, but, damn, we didn't do a thing to provoke this and had I not had my weapon I would have said/cussed more about this nut case. Walmart workers heard this threat from start to end and didn't even call the police.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't hear the woman say that cause I would have been a little on edge with her digging at her purse.
    Good Samaritan of the Month Award Nominee

Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    Everyone should be fluent in at least one language.
    No doubt...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links