I saw one! I saw one!

This is a discussion on I saw one! I saw one! within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; lol @ some of these replies. This interaction put me in a funny mood rest of the day. I've heard the stories, seen the pics ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I saw one! I saw one!

lol @ some of these replies. This interaction put me in a funny mood rest of the day. I've heard the stories, seen the pics of a CCB. But to see one, live and in "use" just brings it to whole nutha level.

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by farronwolf View Post
    Wow, does Academy even sell holsters that are fit for concealed carry. You should have tried to point him in a better direction for a concealed holster.

Oh, wait, you weren't posting this because of where he was looking for a holster, it was about the CHL badge, now I get it.
    you know....I do usually help if it's warrented, but I just couldn't take it all seriously. It was best I just kept my self @ a minimum. It really wasn't the Hi-Point it self.....but just whole "package".....him, his dress, his demeaner, and the "gear".

Well I'll never make fun of someone's gun. It may be all that they can afford! But I'll never be a fan of a Concealed Carry Badge....
    Tony

Yeah I have no room to talk or make fun of some one elses firearm....but man...the other stuff just has me shaking my head.

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JBinMont View Post
    I wonder if he was a Mall Ninja
    A undercover mall ninja
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

I've seen two so far in my life. Both times I couldn't help but laugh out loud at it. And I don't feel bad about it either.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I think just about the only holster that will fit a Hi-Point is a one size fits most Uncle Mikes,Unless Rocky has one in his inventory.
    Before you bash CCW badge holders I happen to have one,A friend bought me one in a badge wallet,It makes a great coaster for my coffee cup
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I have a IWB for him; I got a 4X8 sheet of kydex.......... then used my Dewalt nail gun as a template. Should fit like a glove!

I bet he could out shoot and out gun all of you here.

I bet he could out shoot and out gun all of you here.
    most likely Not..

And I also have a Concealed carry badge (we call them shields) I keep it with my decoder ring & my ninja throwing stars....
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

You should have admired it closer and asked if it came with the Hi-Point or where you might be able to acquire one for those days you feel a little silly and want to flash people.......with the badge
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

A "badge" or sign isn't going to keep LEO's from doing what they must, in a situation. And when identity is sought, that's what the CHL is for. A CC badge would be better used ground up and added to the potting soil along with fish emulsion and Miracle Gro.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by TapRackBang View Post
    And I also have a Concealed carry badge (we call them shields) I keep it with my decoder ring & my ninja throwing stars....
    Now all you need to get is one of those spiffy sashes to go with your "shield", decoder ring and ninja throwing stars!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

You guys are just jealous that my badge is more shiny then yours and bigger too.
    Member:USCCA, NRA, GOA, WVCDL
    U.S. Navy vet 1955-1959, USS Dashiell DD 659. Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Ruger .357 Mag.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Hmmm, people like that concern me (OP's CCW badge holder 'publicly' displayed) ... I wonder what his judgement is like under pressure, we certainly know what it's like otherwise ....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links