Men's Wearhouse - Page 2

Men's Wearhouse

This is a discussion on Men's Wearhouse within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got fitted for a sport coat at MW in CT. The sales guy while taking my size with a tape felt my pistol on my ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Men's Wearhouse

Got fitted for a sport coat at MW in CT. The sales guy while taking my size with a tape felt my pistol on my right hip. He says nothing, walks over to the tailor a small Oriental woman whispers into her ear. I stand on the platform with mirrors, she marks the jacket for alterations says nothing. Good service nice sport coat.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

Another one that has had positive experiences with Men's Wearhouse.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippys View Post
    Such as? (maybe you're already address in the OP). Interesting post, BTW.
    They reinforced the waistband of the pants and put an extra reinforcing patch inside the jacket were the hammer rubs the inside of the jacket.They also reinforced the inside of the pants for an IWB holster.
    War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

There are three kinds of people, sheep, sheepdogs, and wolves. If you don't understand this, you're a sheep.

Are you a turtle?

If you carry, and if you want a suit, Mens Wearhouse is the place to go. They are totally comfortable tailoring and measuring and marking fabric while you carry. The place is nothing but class with no snobbery or condescension; no leftist drivel. They know their stuff and it's obvious that they fit a lot of people who carry. They've won my business for life.

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    very cool! I've purchased a suit there before and after hearing this I'll definitely go back!

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    I have heard this same kind of story time and time again about The Men's Warehouse on this forum and many others I frequent. It is really great to hear about a business that is so pro-carry.

I don't wear suits too often but the next time I have need to purchase one, it will be there for sure.
    Same here. This is the third or forth time I've heard this in the last 6 or so months.
    When I go for a suit, they'll get my business.
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Sure do wish that we had one close to Martinsburg, WV. I need to buy a couple of suits.
    Member:USCCA, NRA, GOA, WVCDL
    U.S. Navy vet 1955-1959, USS Dashiell DD 659. Glock 19, Ruger LCP, Ruger .357 Mag.
    When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.

I have used them for several years. This just confirms the right choice in menswear service. I hope their upper management gets the word that folks on here are so happy with their services and WHY.
    Be nice to people--they outnumber you 6.5 billion to 1

What's also a plus is that there are many MW's throughout the US, especially in the bigger cities. You can bring your suit in and get it pressed while you wait, which is really handy when on business travels; along with picking up more dress shirts in your usual size when needed.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tn_mike View Post
    i have heard this same kind of story time and time again about the men's warehouse on this forum and many others i frequent. It is really great to hear about a business that is so pro-carry.

I don't wear suits too often but the next time i have need to purchase one, it will be there for sure.

^^^^^^^^^^yep^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+1
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Oh, wow. I'll definitely remember this for the next time I get a new suit. Glad to hear that there are some businesses out there that actually know what they are doing, and know how to operate in our country - the way that should be the norm.

I was at the Men's Wearhouse in Penn Square Mall in OKC getting a suit for my wedding and they assisted me quite happily as well.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

They are great here in Norfolk Va too; I thought because it was a military town, but it looks like overall it is the way they do business.... GOOD DEAL

The one in okc is great about it as well they get all (though it really isnt much since im not a suit guy) buisness and recomendations.
    IGNORANT=NEEDS EDUCATION

STUPID=WELL YOU CANT FIX THEM ALL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links