NC Bill will allow restaurant and State/City park concealed carry

This is a discussion on NC Bill will allow restaurant and State/City park concealed carry within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Bill Would Allow Concealed Guns In NC Parks, Eateries | NBC17.com Anyone have any other info on this?...

Thread: NC Bill will allow restaurant and State/City park concealed carry

NC Bill will allow restaurant and State/City park concealed carry

Last edited by maddy345; March 10th, 2011 at 11:12 AM.

2. Remove Ads

I hope this is true and possible. When I eat at a restaurant, I don't always drink. If I choose to have wine or beer, I lock the gun in the car. But I want the option of eating at my favorite sushi bar (drinking only green tea) without having to disarm. It's silly I have to fool around with my piece just to go have a plate of fish.

The city park restriction is another travesty. I live near a park that's controlled by the town, and they (legally) prohibit guns. It's the ONLY place within a ten mile radius where people have been assaulted. It's the one place you really should be armed. There are no roads in the park - only walking trails. It's not like the cops can come screeching up in a cruiser when you need them (as if that was possible).

This really needs to happen here.

My wife and I do not live in NC, but are frequent visitor as tourists. The effective "no restaurant" rule is, to say the least, very inconvenient. Further, neither of us even drink in restaurants. However, we are precluded from even going to a Red Lobster type of restaurant. As a result, we do not visit the majority of very good restaurants, especially in Charlotte. i hope the law changes. It would make our tourist experience much better, and allow us to patronize a lot more of the fine restaurants in your state.
    Best way to win a gun fight? "That's easy, don't show up."
    --Wyatt Earp

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
    -- Wyatt Earp

3D
    This topic is running on another thread here: NC Restaurant and park carry bill introduced

In the Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion area of the Forum.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

Links