...Conceal Carry in a Major Leauge ballpark..

This is a discussion on ...Conceal Carry in a Major Leauge ballpark.. within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't about Cincinnati's ballpark, but they serve alcohol at Progressive Field where the Indians play. It is a felony to carry in a venue ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ...Conceal Carry in a Major Leauge ballpark..

I don't about Cincinnati's ballpark, but they serve alcohol at Progressive Field where the Indians play. It is a felony to carry in a venue that serves alcohol in Ohio, so forget about that "concealed means concealed" baloney.

2. Remove Ads

A five dollar cab ride is cheap insurance for the trip back to the hotel.

How about now since the new law making it LEGAL for CCDW permit holders to carry on the premises where alcohol is sold, as it states in OH 2923.121(B)(1)(e) ?

Lawriter - ORC - 2923.121 Possession of firearm in beer liquor permit premises - prohibition, exceptions.

Yeah it would be super risky carrying at Safeco. I think I get wanded 50% of the time.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CCorDIE View Post
    How about now since the new law making it LEGAL for CCDW permit holders to carry on the premises where alcohol is sold, as it states in OH 2923.121(B)(1)(e) ?
    True enough, but the stadia can still post and the postings have the weight of law. I believe the Reds & Bengals have posted. From the Red's web site:

Concealed Weapons Law - Great American Ball Park is a county facility and it is illegal to carry a firearm, deadly weapon, or dangerous ordinance in Great American Ball Park. Unless otherwise authorized by law, no person shall knowingly possess, have under the person's control, convey, or attempt to convey a deadly weapon or dangerous ordnance into the ballpark. A permit to carry a concealed weapon issued by this or any other state does not authorize the holder to carry weapons inside the ballpark.

Off duty law enforcement officers are authorized, under law, to have a concealed weapon on premises. Off duty law enforcement officers who carry a concealed weapon to the ballpark are requested to notify a police supervisor upon entering the ballpark so their identification and seat location can be verified and noted.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links