A bit frustrated - Page 3

A bit frustrated

This is a discussion on A bit frustrated within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Old School HKS Speedloaders in Safariland Split Six Holder. Speedloaders infront of the holstered firearm at 2 o'clock. I use the stressfire ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    HKS Speedloaders in Safariland Split Six Holder. Speedloaders infront of the holstered firearm at 2 o'clock. I use the stressfire method and with some practice (yes we need to practice) you can get it done in a couple of seconds.
    Attachment 23874
    Back when LEO carried wheel guns we carried the split six type speedloader carriers,less bulk outside the belt to snag on fences etc
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I agree, all carry firearms choices are based on compromises. In an ideal world I would carry one of the IPSC competition 1911s I used to have. I'd love to carry one of them, but at a little over 50oz they would definitely make my pants sag! I'm still trying to decide on a warm weather carry weapon and have purchased a J Frame snubbie... Loooooww capacity though vs. My Glock. Oh. Well. Reloads are another story, I'm skinny and adding a IWB mag carrier makes me way too "lumpy" and anyone could tell I don't have a pager on each hip...lol

I feel your pain, The Duke
    "It's time to nut up or shut up" - Woody Harrelson, "Tallahassee" in "Zombieland"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links