Traveling

Traveling

This is a discussion on Traveling within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Some of my family and I will be driving down to Arkansas for a week for vacation and both my brother and myself will be ...

Thread: Traveling

Question Traveling

Some of my family and I will be driving down to Arkansas for a week for vacation and both my brother and myself will be carrying. We will be leaving Ohio and driving through Kentucky and Tennessee and then into Arkansas(we are going this way to avoid Illinois). I was hoping that some members who live in these states could tell me some state specific laws or point me in the right direction of finding these laws so that we will have the least amount of trouble possible. We will be traveling at night if that makes a difference. I appreciate and help given and thank you in advance.

Unless you have a really specific question, this should be fine.

Handgunlaw.us
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

Sponsored Links