Got Made...Good experience - Page 2

Got Made...Good experience

This is a discussion on Got Made...Good experience within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Being made isn’t something that really should happen unless you’re careless. Granted there are always exceptions e.g. forgetting to zip your fly, etc.. Around here ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Got Made...Good experience

VIP Member
    Being made isn’t something that really should happen unless you’re careless. Granted there are always exceptions e.g. forgetting to zip your fly, etc..

Around here it would actually be hard to tell as we are now a ‘constitutional carry’ State. I can tell the difference with the mindset of the public. Since its no longer a ‘special’ entitlement for those who partake in the process, it’s now looked at with an expectation rather than; say look, that guy has a gun mentality.

This whole freedom thing' is sorta nice, and I know one neighbor that moved here because of it.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    I was made once. I was driving in the bad areas and had my shirt out of the way of my gun just in case I had to draw my gun from inside my car. I pulled up to my friends house and started to get something from out the trunk. My friends mom walked to the door and asked if I had a permit for that. I looked at her weird since I thought that my gun was fully covered then I went down to find the top sights of my Sigma looking back at me. I said yes I do, she ok then told to me that she saw it from out her window while she was sitting down and just wanted to know. We both laughed and I coved it up.
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl, Model 65 357 Mag, and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links