who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

This is a discussion on who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Hiram25 If I'm awake, I'm armed. When I'm not, it's on the nightstand next to the bed. This....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    If I'm awake, I'm armed. When I'm not, it's on the nightstand next to the bed.
    This.
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

2. Remove Ads

The only time I don't pack is when I am doing time in jail or visiting my mom in prison...
    "Arms in the hands of individual citizens may be used at individual discretion..in private self defense." John Adams

VIP Member
    Eagle Industries has a 'Concealment Runners Pouch' fannypack made for runners. Natchez Shooters Supply has them on special for $19.95. It appears very very thin and minimalistic. It might be an idea to consider.

I carry everywhere I go. Being retired means I don't have anywhere I have to go, only places I want to go. Don't forget, retirement is a full time job...

My doctors office is the only place I can't carry and the longer I stay away from him, the better my chances for a long life are...
    Old School and garyacman like this.
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

I'm new to carrying so I carry everywhere just to get myself use to having it. It's been a week and I do not see me going many places without my xd40. I think the only time i did not wear it was to the gym or when I have to drive to New Jersey, than it is in my lock box

I haven't tried it myself but I have seen several knowledgeable people on another forum comment favorably on the Pistol Wear stuff.

Pistol Wear - Holsters for Concealed Handguns
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life)

I always carry, once I'm dressed and awake if not I'f on the nightstand between me and the bedroom door. Yes I even carry inside of my home. Been too many houses around here where the BG walks right in your front door,, in the middlr of the day or evening, Yes, the BG is getting very Brave and Bold in my area.. Boy would they get a surprise if they walked in my front door, Besides the lead in there head, My dogs would get a extra snack that day.
    shyguy122577 and brylow like this.

I carry from the time I dress until I go to bed including my house,I'm disabled and can't move very fast in case a door gets kicked,or window broken,I also have at least one handgun and a shotgun in reach from my bed.The only time I disarm is where I cannot legally carry
    garyacman and brylow like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

15 hours a day, 7 days a week, except where prohibited by law.
    Sticks

Grasseater // Grass~eat~er noun, often attributive \ˈgras-ē-tər\
    A person who is incapable of independent thought; a person who is herd animal-like in behavior; one who cannot distinguish between right and wrong; a foolish person.
    See also Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    If I'm awake, I'm armed. When I'm not, it's on the nightstand next to the bed.
    + 1 Absolutely !
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Quote Originally Posted by dawei View Post
    I ALWAYS carry where ever I go. If I can't carry in an establishment they don't get my business; simple as that. The only time I surrendered my handgun(s) was for jury duty - the bailiff secured them for me.
    So you actually were wearing your gun in the courthouse until giving it to the bailiff?
    I'm not sure how well that would go over here. My courthouse, where I have to go every four years to renew my permit, even takes my keychain because of the knife on it. They have a couple city cops and a metal detector set up right at the entrance. I do not carry at all when I go there, as I don't have a car safe and wasn't sure how to properly surrender my gun to them, or if it would be more hassle than it was worth.
    Other than that, I carry when I leave the house, which isn't often. And I carry 80% of the time at home.

i like the pistol wear holsters and the compression shirts from the 1st page.........who has them and likes them?
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Yes, it may not always be a firearm, but it is a tool that can end a threat.... with possible death.

Distinguished Member Array MinistrMalic's Avatar
    When on a long run I pocket carry my TCP. Pretty much if I am out of the house I am armed.
    "...whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one." (Luke 22:36)
    Christianity and Self Defense from a Biblical Perspective

If I leave the house, I'm armed. Always.

Right on, Alachner!!! Now THAT's FUNNY!!!
    NRA Member
    Ruger LC9
    Taurus PT92 AF
    Mosin-Nagant 91/30 (2)
    If you are going to shoot at Mimes, should you use a silencer?? ( Steven Wright)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Links