who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

This is a discussion on who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry 100% of the time. Here in WA, there are few places I can't go. I don't do bars anymore, but if I did ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

I carry 100% of the time.

Here in WA, there are few places I can't go. I don't do bars anymore, but if I did have occasion to go to one, I suppose that would be an exception.

WA only prohibits you from the courtroom, judge's chambers, or prisoner holding areas in a courthouse. Since the only reason I have to go into a courthouse is to renew my car tabs, that doesn't affect me.

And schools. . . I don't have children. Even if I did, there is an exemption in WA CCW laws regarding parents picking up a student, it's the only time you can carry on school grounds.

We don't have a campus carry law, but we don't have a prohibition either, so I wouldn't be phased if I went back to College or University.
    Last edited by livewire; April 12th, 2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Clarification and grammar

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    i don't carry when i go to the gym or when im out running, and im thinking of a way to do it. when i run it could be easy just some cargo shorts but at the gym would be tougher... moving in ways you don't normally move and doing exercises where your shirt would slide upwards. what do you guys think? who gets it done in a public gym?
    I carry in the gym every time I go. My EDC is a Springfield XD-40 service model. My Gym carry is an XD-40 subcompact in a SmartCarry - Concealed Gun Holsters .

I carry everywhere I go. I work in a prison so I have to leave my weapon locked in my car, but other than that I just don't go anywhere I'm not allowed to carry. I used to love Church's chicken, but the other day I saw a sign posted on the building by the door and the drive through stating they don't allow firearms to be carried concealed or otherwise anywhere in the store. I don't go there anymore.

Administrator
    I carry every day & everywhere that I am legally allowed to do so.

Everywhere it is legal for me to carry.
    Don't use a gym, so I can't help with that.
    How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual; as a trustworthy & productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised and taken care of.
    Suzanna Hupp

Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    i know there are places you are not allowed to carry....besides those places who carries everywhere else?
    i don't carry when i go to the gym or when im out running, and im thinking of a way to do it. when i run it could be easy just some cargo shorts but at the gym would be tougher... moving in ways you don't normally move and doing exercises where your shirt would slide upwards. what do you guys think? who gets it done in a public gym?
    Hey Nick060200,
    How do you like you Kahr P45?
    Eric
    Last edited by chappy; April 14th, 2011 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Direct the post to a user

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I carry every day & everywhere that I am legally allowed to do so.
    same here... if its legal I'm packin...
    Glock 19 in a Crossbreed supertuck EDC

Ruger LCP W/ CT "the go anywhere gun" EDC

"ALWAYS carry!NEVERtell!" Thumper

i totaly agree with this! what are you suppose to do leave it in you car!

Same here. I carry everywhere, everyday. Most days, Glock 21 .45 acp. If i need something smaller for concealment, then a Kahr K40 covert on ankle or underarm carry.
    If I'm breathing, you can bet I'm armed.

I carry 100% of the time unless it's illegal. That's the only time I'm not carrying. That's what separates us from the bad guys,and it's why I don't agree with "no carry" zones,except for a very few.
    Snub nose revolvers,the original concealed carry guns.

I carry every where I am legally able to do so. I have been since our CCDW law went into effect in October of 1996 here in Kentucky. Unfortunately my workplace is a legal no carry zone (a school). However, as soon as I leave I carry!
    Current handguns: Glock models 19, 22C, 23, 27, 29, & 36; Kimber Pro CDP and Polymer Custom; Kahr PM9 & CW9; S&W models 6906, 386PD, 66; Taurus 85 Ultralite Ti; Browning Buckmark;

Former handguns: S&W 4"686, 4" 620 & Sigma .380, Taurus 617 Ti, Kimber Pro Eclipse, Walther P22, Glock 30 & 33.

I carry everywhere, including the gym, except where prohibited by law and to/from work. The reason for the latter is due to the nature of the type of business my company does they can claim an exemption to the Florida law "Preservation & Protection of the Right to Keep & Bear Arms in Motor Vehicles Act of 2008". So although it's not against the law for me to have a firearm in my car my company has a written policy against it and I can be fired for it if they found out. I know hidden is hidden... it boils down to tough personal decision.
    Glock 23
    Ruger SP101 2.25"
    Taurus 740 Slim
    Diamondback DB380

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Yup, Always Carry,NEVER Tell.

I carry 100% of the time. I also make it a point to avoid no-carry zones. If for some reason I MUST visit a no-carry zone, I disarm before exiting my vehicle and make my visit as quick as humanly possible while maintaining a heightened awareness of my exit paths.

I've been carrying since 1977, legally. At first it was as a PO, than on CPL. I carry wherever it is legal, and never leave the house without something on my hip or in my pocket. If you have taken the time and expense to carry legally, than carry a quality weapon and holster.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Links