who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

This is a discussion on who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by chappy Hey Nick060200, How do you like you Kahr P45? Eric great carry gun. this thing fits in my hand better than ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

Quote Originally Posted by chappy View Post
    Hey Nick060200,
    How do you like you Kahr P45?
    Eric
    great carry gun. this thing fits in my hand better than any other carry 45 that i have handled.
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

2. Remove Ads

Except for work I carry everywhere. My Beretta carries real good in a Blackhawk cqc.

I carry everywhere. In CT you CAN legally CC in a bar, as long as you are not under the influence. So if I am at a bar and a start drinking I lock it in its case in my trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveStealth View Post
    I keep hearing this same theme from most who carry a gun and that is, "I carry all day every day except when it's not legal or if I'm in class." I also here people say, "I take off my gun and leave it in the car because we are not allowed to carry them at work." I say to these people, "don't bother to carry at all if you will make all these exceptions!" The time you will be shot and killed is the time when you do not have a gun and can't defend yourself. Is breaking a law more important to you than saving your life or the life of your loved one! Think hard about this and please let me know your answer!
    Steve, i am one of those you are referring to......i carry everywhere except work......most companies have policies against carrying a gun on their property.......so unless you are a cop, you can't carry your gun to work.......

i like carrying my ccw, but i also like to eat and have a roof over my head....sometimes you have to compromise

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Is it sad when I cannot remember the last time I was out in public without a weapon on my belt, in my pocket, or on my ankle?
    brylow likes this.
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Quote Originally Posted by INccwchris View Post
    Is it sad when I cannot remember the last time I was out in public without a weapon on my belt, in my pocket, or on my ankle?
    A little. . . not that I'm any better, I can't either. But yeah, it's a little sad for both of us

Everywhere I go I carry.
    U/315
    KY Concealed Carry Instructor
    Taser X2/X26 Instructor
    "It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)

Distinguished Member Array Knightrider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler11B View Post
    Everywhere I go I carry.
    +1 that is the only way to go!
    Glock: G22 .40 S&W and G23 .40 S&W Sig Sauer: P938 9mm Smith and Wesson: Model 437 .38 Spl and Sigma SW9VE 9mm

For the gym it depends on what I'm doing. If it's only cardio on an eliptical I've opted for a CamelBack that has a pocket big enough for my XD45. For lifting and more mobile work it's the Ruger LCP pocket carry.

I carry 100% of the time. If I am awake my Sigma .40 is on my waist. When I sleep it is in the headboard behind my head. Yes, I carry even while in my own home! I am self-employed as an inspector and the company my work routes through once asked me why I didn't carry! If I can't carry someplace then I don't need to go there. The GF asked me to pick up stamps at the PO one day, I had to say no can do. We got them at WalMart instead!

Bob

VIP Member
    I carry whenever I leave the house. Even at home I have a gun either on my hip or close at hand. As for gym carry, I don't do the gym thing. My job as a cable installer is enough exercise for me, and with bad knees I don't run.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

I carry everywhere it's legal and where it's de facto possible to sneak a gun in. In practice, it means that I don't carry in courthouse (well, I prefer paying my lawyer anyway) and in concerts (which happens once a year).
    English is not my native language and I may sometimes use incorrect terms. Feel free to correct me if you feel like doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler11B View Post
    Everywhere I go I carry.
    THIS. I carry everywhere where it's legal. If I can't, I do my best to avoid.
    brylow likes this.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Unfortunately I have to go places I cannot carry. The post office is the only one I do with regularity. ALL banks around here that I am aware of are "posted" (we don't do the 30.06 thing here in va, its a trespassing charge ONLY if your caught and refuse to leave as I understand it.) and there are some local shops/etc that are "posted". As much as I would love to live in a "fairy tale world" and just say screw them and shop somewhere else, I don't have the time and can't afford the gas to drive an hour(+) round trip just to goto the bank, grocery store, etc.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

The ONLY time I am not carrying is while I am naked in the shower and sleeping in bed.

But, it's always at arms length from me during those times.
    It's not the destination, it's the journey.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Links