who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

This is a discussion on who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go? within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i know there are places you are not allowed to carry....besides those places who carries everywhere else? i don't carry when i go to the ...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

who carrys 100% of the time no matter where they go?

i know there are places you are not allowed to carry....besides those places who carries everywhere else?
    i don't carry when i go to the gym or when im out running, and im thinking of a way to do it. when i run it could be easy just some cargo shorts but at the gym would be tougher... moving in ways you don't normally move and doing exercises where your shirt would slide upwards. what do you guys think? who gets it done in a public gym?
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

2. Remove Ads

I always carry, though my gym is in my home so I can't help with that part...When I jog outside the home I use a belly band and generally carry a J frame, though sometimes a .380 in it...

KelTec PF9 in a pocket holster. All day, every day.

Always carry.

Have you thought of using a compression shirt/holster under another shirt at the gym. Undertech UnderCover - Ultimate Compression Concealment Clothing

Might be an option for those who run. It would probably require carrying a smaller gun than what you would normally carry, but something is almost always better than nothing.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

I ALWAYS carry where ever I go. If I can't carry in an establishment they don't get my business; simple as that. The only time I surrendered my handgun(s) was for jury duty - the bailiff secured them for me.
    oneshot and CaveTroll like this.

I carry every single place that I go, except when I have class. But I graduate in 2 weeks......so that will soon be changing.
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    I always carry everywhere I go except the gym, bank, government buildings, hospitals and right now in Germany. Nonetheless, I carry a pocket knife 100% of the time.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Quote Originally Posted by dawei View Post
    I ALWAYS carry where ever I go. If I can't carry in an establishment they don't get my business; simple as that. The only time I surrendered my handgun(s) was for jury duty - the bailiff secured them for me.
    Same here. If I see a sign that says "no firearms allowed concealed or open carry" I simply do not give that company my business. I have been asked why and in what I know is a common response, i said "If you do not value my safety while I am patronizing your business then I will take my money elsewhere. Period." Other than that I ALWAYS have a firearm either on my or within my reach. Even as I type this I can reach my EDC and with one step into the other room can get hands on my Mossberg 590A1. Both loaded. I carry on the way to work on the bus through downtown, all day at work (concealed of course, my company does not have a policy on firearms in the workplace and I don't want to give them a reason to start one... ) on the bus home and on the weekends. The only time I do not carry is when I go out drinking with friends and when I go to government buildings and large sporting events. The only time I have ever had to surrender my firearm was when I had to go to the emergency room when I broke my hand at work. (about 6 weeks or so ago actually) Other than that my baby never leaves my side. If something goes down and I wasn't carrying when I could have been, well, then that is on me all the way. I don't expect a cop to show up in time to do anything but take my statement. Nothing against police officers, I have nothing but respect and know a few, I just know that they can't be everywhere at once. Just the way it is.
    EDC: FN FNP-9 w/ three 16 rnd magazines. Mini Maglite.

" The unarmed man is not just defenseless, he is also contemptible." ~ Machiavelli.

VIP Member
    Not me. When I run or am at the gym I carry a folding knife.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

If I'm awake, I'm armed. When I'm not, it's on the nightstand next to the bed.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

My EDC is a G36 and it is an EDC and ADC, plus on the nightstand. Excluding those places in which carry is illegal, of course.

Only when I'm wearing clothes. So basically, you don't want to see me unarmed.

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Strap View Post
    Only when I'm wearing clothes. So basically, you don't want to see me unarmed.
    There's always the fanny pack option for naked concealed carry!

hienykins, TN_Mike, CL and 1 others like this.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Senior Member Array GoBigOrange's Avatar
    I was going to suggest a fanny pack for jogging.

The only time I'm not armed is when I'm in class.

Thunderwear is great for jogging and the gym

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Links