The $1000, six month wait Concealed Carry Permit

This is a discussion on The $1000, six month wait Concealed Carry Permit within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by san antone rr If the final judge says that the permit shouldn't have been denied in the first place, you might contact ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: The $1000, six month wait Concealed Carry Permit

I Was Thinking The Same Thing..!

Quote Originally Posted by san antone rr View Post
    If the final judge says that the permit shouldn't have been denied in the first place, you might contact the lawyer you just used and sue the state to get all your secondary expenses back.
    I'm not a sue anybody and everybody at the drop of a hat.. but I must admit I'd be having my lawyer sending out some suit papers real quick.

FireStar M40

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by FireStar M40 View Post
    I'm not a sue anybody and everybody at the drop of a hat.. but I must admit I'd be having my lawyer sending out some suit papers real quick.

FireStar M40
    No your a anti-cop type who talks hogwash about Law Enforcement in every thread in here.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

Guess Again..!

Quote Originally Posted by patrol View Post
    No your a anti-cop type who talks hogwash about Law Enforcement in every thread in here.
    YOU don't know me, so don't make ignorant statements about me being anti-cop. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I'm the first one to back any and all LEO's who do what's right.. but also the first one to have them account for their actions when they step over the line. I would think you would do the same.. but obviously NOT!

What I am against are those LEO's who use their shield and gun to intimidate (either in actuality or figuratively) the general public in to doing something that the Cop knows he/she as a Cop has no right to tell them to do (because what the person is doing is LEGAL), or they arrest the person on a trumped up charge (contempt of cop) because the person wouldn't bow down to their so called authority.

Here's a link Photography is NOT a Crime that shows hundreds and hundreds of real life situations where your Brothers and Sisters in Blue have stepped across the line.

So what's wrong with having them account for their actions? If you're doing nothing wrong, then you have nothing to hide.

FireStar M40

VIP Member
    Wow! Sorry for the hastel. Here in indiana $140 get you a LIFETIME permit in 12 weeks.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Wow, not sure how I missed the original thread. I know several people from Amelia Courthouse. Sorry you had to go through all that, and commend you for all that y'all had to go through. I'm glad it worked out in the end.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinfavis View Post
    Sue the sheriff for mental anguish, lawyer fees, and defamation of character.
    +1, thats complete BS!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links