Concealed carry issue with clothing type

This is a discussion on Concealed carry issue with clothing type within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks guys, I am going to try out a couple of your suggestions. 5.11 is still a little short for me so that is not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Concealed carry issue with clothing type

Thanks guys, I am going to try out a couple of your suggestions. 5.11 is still a little short for me so that is not an option. I carry an FNP-40 so pocket carry is also out. I will be buying a SW J-frame but have to wait a couple more months for my bonus. I am going to try a couple of different tuck-able holsters and see how much it is to have a shirt tailored. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again

2. Remove Ads

Lot of good suggestions here that are worth considering. The only thing I can add is to try different things. You will probably change your mind several times before you get a method perfected that you are happy with on a daily basis.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

Check the NRA store for a shirt with magnets i the front placket.
    NRAStore.com - Product Detail

and this one too:
    NRAStore.com - Product Detail

I echo the option that you might want to try a tuckable holster. You won't have to alter drastically what you wear and from my experience it's comfortable with the right holster and the right belt. I usually IWB carry and several of my holsters are also tuckable. I like being able to carry while wearing a pair of dress slacks and a dress shirt without having to worry about wearing a sport coat all the time and without having to worry about having all of my dress shirts altered.
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links