Crazy Anti-gun Logic

This is a discussion on Crazy Anti-gun Logic within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by BigBear So people are killed by cars everyday. So, this guy's got a car, and the Constitution says if I fear for ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Crazy Anti-gun Logic

Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    So people are killed by cars everyday. So, this guy's got a car, and the Constitution says if I fear for my life I can shoot him, and then kick the car out of park. And when the cops get there I say "this guy had a car, and he pointed it at me, and I feared for my life, so I shot him. And the jurors should find in my favor. And if this guy don't like it, he should take the bus.

They stole these cars from the AAA members.
    Bwahahahaha!! EPIC post full of win. Now I gotta turn my keyboard upside down to get all the coffee out of it.....
    "He who does not punish evil commands it to be done." - Leonardo da Vinci

2. Remove Ads

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1679 View Post
    I just checked out his profile and found that he's local to where I live (local and most likely loco). Great...I guess I need to be extra careful when crossing the street or walking into a store. Based on the info in his profile, he's got quite a few issues and wouldn't be surprised if he's on Homeland Security's radar.
    I hope he is!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark View Post
    Why do they let a patient on a psychiatric unit have a camera and computer access to post video?

^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is apparently what happens when people get free of the constraints of their straight jacket, escape from their rubber room, and find their way to the unlocked Pharmacuticals.

Below is, I believe a quote from him,

I Donít Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute Of It
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Distinguished Member
    Looking at him I could have swore he was a gun guy. One of the things that makes this country great, he can go on the internet and post videos like that.
    "Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!" - Marvin the Martian

Sig Sauer P250 2Sum 9mm, P250c 9mm - Glock 23 - Springfield Armory Loaded .45, XD Service 9mm - Ruger LCP, LCR, Smith & Wesson 638

NRA Member

He looks and sounds like my crazy neighbor!
    Woman With A Gun

Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession. - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    Watch his eyes, he is reading from a script. This guy doesn't even have his own thoughts. He has to rely on some one else to tell him what to say and we are the "retards".
    I don't know maybe he is just watching out for black helicoptors or aliens.

Guns don't kill people.
    Beard lice kills people.

I posted a reply on the you tube page asking if he thinks it would be OK to run over a troop of boyscouts because they are all carying knives?
    I suppose you could make an argument that girl scout cookies cause diabeties too, so maybe he should run them over.

Also, I wonder how he manages to get his car into the Walmart so he's protected in the beer isle.

From his my space page

Body type: Athletic
    Are you kidding me?

Apparently he has founded his own religion.
    I wonder if his address is 666?

And one of his favorite movies is Taxi Driver.
    No surprise here, I bet he uses Grand Theft Auto as a self defense training aid too!

Income: less than $30,000.
    Gee you would think being a king paid better.
    Last edited by TedBeau; April 22nd, 2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: additional imformation
    oneshot likes this.

Great. This clown is in my state. His bio states that he not only saw God but started his own religion. You also cannot post a negative opinion as he will remove it. For kicks i watched another video and he is free to use profanity and plent of negativity. On the plus side he may be the next L Ron Hubbard! Move over scientology, here come the timotheans!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Tell you what, by his own admission if he sees me open carrying a firearm he will run me down and kill me and by his own admission he will commit another crime by staging the crime scene by kicking my weapon from its holster where it had been securely encased. He has now made an open threat directly at me and every other authorized by law persons to open carry and I feel the police authority where he resides needs to arrest him before he carries out his intended, voice and video threat. If any of you know where this guy is today and it is incarcerated that would be great. If he is not then I would be beating down the doors of whatever government authority needed to stop this person from killing innocent people. Good luck.
    Motto of the Lance Nuclear Missile System: :Nuke em till they glow, then shoot them in the dark!

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    Wait, where in the Constitution does it say you can hit me with a car as I go about my business. Your idea might work in theroy, but the fact theres a youtube video out there with your mug all over it outlining how you would do this puts a hole in your story that truth will come walking through. I am so confused, he can defend himself with a car, but i can't use my gun, something the constitution specifically says I can have?
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

VIP Member
    Words fail me,

Here is another video from this nincompoop.

This is the first sentence from the video, here, Timocracy

Many gun own*ers have no clue to what a home in*vad*er is. In Cal*i*for*nia I lived in a week*ly rate hotel. This is the place crim*i*nals go when they get re*leased from prison. I live in a trail*er park by 9 mile and De*quin*dre. This is one of the lo... .

Sounds to me as if he's an ex-con.
    Probably why he's anti gun. he's not supposed to have any.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

My anti-virus software strongly advises against me visiting his web site.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.Ē
    Jeff Cooper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links