Crazy Anti-gun Logic

Crazy Anti-gun Logic

This is a discussion on Crazy Anti-gun Logic within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Unfortunately this guys opinions aren't unique. Link...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Crazy Anti-gun Logic

Crazy Anti-gun Logic

Unfortunately this guys opinions aren't unique.

Link
    USMC Sergeant
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Utah BCI Certified Instructor
    Utah Self Defense Instruction- Utah CCW, Discount NRA memberships/renewals
    Gun Blog,CCW News and Reviews

Distinguished Member
    I make it about 30 seconds before vomiting.

Who can anyone beat my record?

The phrase "Here's your sign" comes to mind.

Why do they let a patient on a psychiatric unit have a camera and computer access to post video?
    KTCameraman likes this.
    "To predict the behavior of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence." Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    I make it about 30 seconds before vomiting.

Who can anyone beat my record?
    I made it to 64 seconds....it wasn't pretty.

Sponsor
    I haven't been able to watch this psycho long enough to verify this but another thread somewhere stated that he went so far as to explain how to lie to the police after running someone over with a car.

Does this sound like conspiracy to commit murder to anyone but me?
    RevolvingMag likes this.
    T*A*N*S*T*A*A*F*L
    The best things in life are not free.
    They are paid for with the blood of brave men and women!
    M&P Forum
    Ohioans For Concealed Carry
    Holsters

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    "If this guy's got a gun, uhh... he makes... me fear for my life; makes a lot of other people fear for their 'lifes', so they really have a right to run over them with their car. That's what the Constitution says."

But, first, you have to know that I'm carrying. ...Please, TRY to run me over with your car.

"...somebody runs him over with their car because he's got a gun on 'im... uhh, it's gonna be the guy in the car against a dead guy laying there with a gun on 'im. You know. And, yeah, you run over this guy with a gun, 'you kick the gun out of his holster'. And, yeah, when the cops get there you say 'well, the guy had this gun, he was pointing at me, I feared for my life; so I ran him over. And then the jurors are going to find in your favor - self defense. And if this guy don't like it, he should move out of America."

REALLY??? Again??. That will most likely get you shot. By any number of legally armed civilians. And, you've tampered with a crime scene --- YOU are now going to jail.

"They stole these guns from the NRA members- these 'retards with guns'."

If the people who robbed you at gunpoint didn't have a gun, they would have used a knife. Or bat. Or crow-bar. Or icepick. Or some ******* thing else that would scare you.

This is unfortunately how a lot of people feel. And, if they feel this way, maybe THEY should "move out of America". And take HIM with them.
    Last edited by RevolvingMag; April 18th, 2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: Typos
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I made it all the way through!! .....Do I get a prize?
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Attention lady gun-owners: If someone tries to rape you, get into your car and run them over. If someone tries to rob you, get into your car and run them over. After all, you have a right according to the Constitution to self-defense. But don't use a gun in self-defense, that's wrong. You are automatically a criminal and deserve to be run over...

This guy is definitely out there on the extreme edge of the Bell Curve somewhere.
    The first rule of self-defense is to avoid the situation. The second rule is Train and Prepare.

So people are killed by cars everyday. So, this guy's got a car, and the Constitution says if I fear for my life I can shoot him, and then kick the car out of park. And when the cops get there I say "this guy had a car, and he pointed it at me, and I feared for my life, so I shot him. And the jurors should find in my favor. And if this guy don't like it, he should take the bus.

They stole these cars from the AAA members.
    " In theory, reality and theory are the same. In reality, they are not."

GLOCK G23, KAHR CW9, RUGER LCP, TAURUS PT92, TAURUS 689, MOSSY 500

NRA member

VIP Member
    I'd guess there are no branches on his family tree! Prime example of what happens with in breeding.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmy40 View Post
    I haven't been able to watch this psycho long enough to verify this but another thread somewhere stated that he went so far as to explain how to lie to the police after running someone over with a car.

Does this sound like conspiracy to commit murder to anyone but me?
    That is correct, and he explains it very well. Move the slide to 2:48 minutes and you will hear it. IMO that psycho can be very dangerous
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Distinguished Member Array Lotus222's Avatar
    Looks and sounds like the kind of person that comes and speaks out against my clients developments during any given board of commission meeting. I'll give you 2 guesses as to which the board will generally try to side with. Am I surprised at this guy? There are thousands just like him....

It clearly states in the 2nd Amendment that,"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. If the security of that free State should be jeopardized, run them over with your car".

Man! Those founding fathers were some forward thinking guys! I mean, cars? Seriously? I think we know what Ben Franklin was really up to. He invented the DeLorean!

Call Doc Brown, the Libyans are coming for him!
    RevolvingMag likes this.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array Black Knight's Avatar
    Watch his eyes, he is reading from a script. This guy doesn't even have his own thoughts. He has to rely on some one else to tell him what to say and we are the "retards".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links