This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against - Page 2

This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against

This is a discussion on This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; "Every gun owner is responsible for me being robbed" Priceless.... Every idiot has to have someone to blame for there stupidity, unfortunately that's the way ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against

"Every gun owner is responsible for me being robbed"

Priceless....

Every idiot has to have someone to blame for there stupidity, unfortunately that's the way things work.
    In the words of John wayne "Life's hard, it's even harder when your stupid."

Also, he's not going to run me over because he's not going to know I have a gun unless he's the criminal.
    Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

moron
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    I've been robbed at gunpoint; I don't blame legal gun owners. I blame the people who stole the guns/gave them to the kids (yes, kids; they were 14 and 17 'respectively') who robbed me and my friends at gunpoint. I also blame the kids who robbed us, and myself and my friends for being dumb enough to be out at that time and in that area.
    Since that has happened, I have decided to arm myself, and take the necessary steps to be prepared so that it doesn't happen to me again.

There is no one person, or one party, responsible for armed robberies (at gunpoint); it is the fault of everyone involved in any way. The people who allow their weapons to be stolen, the people who sell their weapons to private parties without taking proper precautions, the people who do the robbing, and (as in my case) the people who are in a position to be robbed at gunpoint. I know that you can't ever tell when/where you might face an armed robber/assailant, but you can quite often recognize high risk areas.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

[IMG][/IMG]
    tommy62 likes this.

Gecko45 would take this guy out before he got within 20 feet of running over a mall patron
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    I dont believe pot heads are like this...he is on the hard stuff. I "hear" pot makes ya mellow...just what I have heard...
    GOOD POINT I "HEAR THE SAME THING HAHA

Really odd how he concludes things perhaps he is not on anything and is just ver low in the IQ area, or is being a *&^%*^&* on purpose. Sad but it is a fact anyone can get on utube for any reason true or not smart or not etc....

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    Gecko45 would take this guy out before he got within 20 feet of running over a mall patron
    That is so true!!
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

He's more dangerous than any law abiding citizen with a ccw permit carrying a gun.

Lunatic hippie

By his logic, if I am carrying but I see him first I can shoot him and tell the police that I feared for my life based on what he said in the video....who are they going to believe...a dead hippie that made a video saying he was going to run people over or someone who was defending himself?

I needed a good laugh this morning

He left his # and e-mail at the end of the video....call/email him and tell him what you think I'm sure he would love to hear from you :)
    Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

Distinguished Member Array orangevol's Avatar
    This guy needs to put on his tin hat and send up a signal to the mothership...our oxygen rich planet has affected his brain!!!

I would like to see the jury's reaction when they see the parking lot surveillance video showing him running over a guy and then getting out and placing his gun in his hand.
    Proud NRA member

He sounds like a complete nut job! Faulty logic at its best!!!!
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

The sad part is, he is not alone in his twisted thinking.

As a Noob to the CC world I want to just say that staying concealed just became even more of a priority than it already was! To think there are morons out there who's thinking is so convoluted that this line of thought actually makes sense! Through it all the maniac is arguing against his own position due to his extreme dislike for civilians being able to CC. He is all about self-defense just happens HIS weapon of choice is a car. My self-defense weapon is just a little bit more portable, imagine trying to conceal your car on your person, I'm just saying...lol...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links