This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against

This is a discussion on This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Big Dub As a Noob to the CC world I want to just say that staying concealed just became even more of ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dub View Post
    As a Noob to the CC world I want to just say that staying concealed just became even more of a priority than it already was! To think there are morons out there who's thinking is so convoluted that this line of thought actually makes sense! Through it all the maniac is arguing against his own position due to his extreme dislike for civilians being able to CC. He is all about self-defense just happens HIS weapon of choice is a car. My self-defense weapon is just a little bit more portable, imagine trying to conceal your car on your person, I'm just saying...lol...
    I echo your sentiments wholeheartedly!!! I won't get into the pros and cons of open carry vs concealed carry, but this "gentleman" illustrates for me the whole reason behind maintaining my weapon concealed. As hard as we can, it's impossible to be completely aware of your surroundings 100% of the time-- this cat has basically told the world that he is waiting in ambush and the trigger for his ambush is seeing a weapon (firearm)!
    Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But, I repeat myself. ...Mark Twain: Manuscript note, c.1882.
    NRA Life Member & JPFO Member.
    Sig & CZ-aholic, a Ruger SP101 3" & Wiley Clapp GP100

2. Remove Ads

That guy has some serious mental issues.

http://youtu.be/d6ONssvJ2h8

What an idiot

With a face like that I don't think anyone would even go near him to harm him. I would love for him to try and run over a gun owner lawfully carrying his weapon. Two thinks are gonna happen either his ass is going to get locked up for attempted murder or his ass is going to get shot. Everyone talks tough behind a computer.
    DamnitBob likes this.
    One more step and it's on!

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    Who cares what Grizzly Adams has to say about gun control and the Constitution!

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    He reminds of someone. Hmmmm...oh yes, Charles Manson!!!

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Wow. Nutjob. Any more detailed response to a guy like this is a waste of time.

Made my reply

Ummmm. Yeaaaah. This wackadoo saw God and started his own religion called Timothean too. Go preach crazy somewhere else, bub.

Taken from one of the comments left......

If someone has a 2 foot beard and is not zz top im going to assume they are a douchebag.
    enk5 and Old School like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

After that video, anyone who carries can view him as a threat to their safety and well being. Glad I haven't met any nut jobs like him here in NW Montana......... YET.
    "Trouble Never Makes An Appointment"

Always carry………never tell,
    Try to run me down…..you’ll be in hell.
    One of the fundamental truths of the universe is that there isn't anything that cannot be improved with the addition of pirates, ninjas, strippers, midgets or monkeys.

"A car door is not cover. In fact a car is not cover. Cement is." - military contractor in Iraq 2004

This guy has been rowing so hard with only one oar that he has made himself dizzy, and me too just trying to follow his logic.
    NRA Life member
    USCCA member
    A muscle not exercised will eventually atrophy.
    A right not exercised will eventually be taken away!

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    Maybe he likes mushroom tea? Look at his eyes,his brain is toast.I do like the beard though.
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

I know who this guy is....... he's Nancy Pelosi's brother in law and Boxter's step-brother.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I wonder how well his defense will work when he is on trial for running over an undercover cop, plainclothes, or FBI? He'd better stick to the insanity defense - he is quite good at the nuttier than a fruit cake thing.
    "If we loose Freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the Last Place on Earth!" Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Links