This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against - Page 4

This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against

This is a discussion on This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This man is out to lunch; his incoherent babbling makes little to no since, he is at best a disturbed individual with a video camera ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: This is the kind of nut job anti-gun idiots we are up against

This man is out to lunch; his incoherent babbling makes little to no since, he is at best a disturbed individual with a video camera and access to the internet. My point is NO he is not the anti we are up against. He does not count. The Anti gun movement is comprised of coherent politically active organized smart people. Common anti nut sayings do not deter them, and worrying about this nut job is at best a funny distraction and worst a pretend threat and waste of time.

Our largest most powerful and richest (thanks to suckers like us) lobby force the NRA; recently refusing to lobby is not helping either… The recent legislation has been very positive and 99% has been pro gun owner and 2a friendly. This is not a time to get distracted or think we have nothing left to do; at the same time it is not a time to allow the NRA to create pretend dragons to kill and increase their fund raising to fill the coffers of our gun lobby; that has refused to lobby???

Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Taken from one of the comments left......

If someone has a 2 foot beard and is not zz top im going to assume they are a douchebag.

I should not have sipped coffee while reading that, that's hilarious!!
    tommy62 likes this.
    Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

yeah wow. he even went so far as to say he would kick the gun out of the holster so it looked like the person was pointing it at him. Well I hope this guy is willing to give up his life for his beliefs, because if he ever tries to run someone over with his car that is OCing, he is most likely going to get shot. what an idiot.
    EDC: FN FNP-9 w/ three 16 rnd magazines. Mini Maglite.

" The unarmed man is not just defenseless, he is also contemptible." ~ Machiavelli.

Senior Moderator
    This guy's video is proof of premeditation in the event that he murders someone with his vehicle.

He's openly advocating criminal conduct (murder and tampering with evidence) in his video. If you watch it, take a moment to flag it for removal.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Quote Originally Posted by MattInFla View Post
    This guy's video is proof of premeditation in the event that he murders someone with his vehicle.

He's openly advocating criminal conduct (murder and tampering with evidence) in his video. If you watch it, take a moment to flag it for removal.
    How do you flag it for removal?
    FW21

So as I understand his supposed logic, the constitution gives you the right to run someone over with a chevy. Gee those founding fathers were pretty forward thinking. I wonder if he can point me to the specific clause about self defense? Maybe the second ammendment?

What a hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dub View Post
    As a Noob to the CC world I want to just say that staying concealed just became even more of a priority than it already was! To think there are morons out there who's thinking is so convoluted that this line of thought actually makes sense! Through it all the maniac is arguing against his own position due to his extreme dislike for civilians being able to CC. He is all about self-defense just happens HIS weapon of choice is a car. My self-defense weapon is just a little bit more portable, imagine trying to conceal your car on your person, I'm just saying...lol...
    I wonder how he is going to get his car inside the Walmart?
    I can see it now, "Skid marks on isle 3".

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by MattInFla View Post

I think the FBI might need to visit him ... again

Quote Originally Posted by BaconHunter View Post
    Ignore him. He's a lunatic. He has another video claiming gold an be made from clay in factories.
    This is the link to that video:
    YouTube - Gold Silver Price Crash

EDIT: Other videos,

Letter to the President August 31, 2010: YouTube - Letter to the President August 31, 2010

Interesting Visit From the FBI Today: YouTube - Interesting Visit From the FBI Today

All Gun Owners Are Murderers: YouTube - All Gun Owners Are Murderers

Christianity, The Religion Created by The Devil: YouTube - Christianity, The Religion Created by The Devil

This is also running at: Crazy Anti-gun Logic
    Last edited by GM; April 20th, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Senior Member Array KoriBustard's Avatar
    The one positive side to this whole thing is that this lunatic doesn't own a gun. I guess the automobile is his weapon of choice.
    NRA Member
    GOAL Member
    Certified NRA RSO
    EDC: M&P 9c
    Favorite Firearm: 1968 SW .357 Revolver

And why is this guy afraid of guns?

He can wrap that nasty thick beard around himself and be the first bulletproof person.

yikes!

Cool

Whiskey,Tango,Foxtrot is this guy on. What a burnout.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I am glad he always list is full name, cause the media always wants all three for lunatic madmen!

I fully expect to see him in the news anyday after having run down a troop of boyscouts that were practicing for their knife skills merit badge!

Seriously, after reading that the sheriff in Arizona had knowledge of the mental state of Jared Loughner the shooter in Arizona you would think that the local police would be taking a close look at this nut!

There is real chance Timmy here will get his hands on some firearms and go on a killing spree. In his head he'll think its some kind of righteous protest for the good of all.

Charles Manson looking idiot. WHAT A GOOB!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links