How much do you carry?...

This is a discussion on How much do you carry?... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Oh, thats a gun on his ankle. I thought it was a tumor. Seriously, I don't carry that much on duty. Just my G22 plus ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: How much do you carry?...

Oh, thats a gun on his ankle. I thought it was a tumor.
    Seriously, I don't carry that much on duty. Just my G22 plus a G27 in a vest holster and a folder in the strong side cargo pocket.
    GLOCK G22 (duty weapon)
    GLOCK G27 (on duty backup and off duty EDC)
    SIG SAUER P6
    KELTEC P11
    "Because homeland security begins at home"

2. Remove Ads

Geezzz...that can be real.

I personally enjoyed the variety of calibers he carried. He could use that as his escalation of force ;)

If I'm carrying that many guns I think I would at least go common caliber if not mags that could be used in multiple weapons.
    A dozen means twelve, learn to count bakers! - Stephen Colbert

Colt 1991A1 and S&W M&P 45 Compact

cj
    Geez. When I was about 10 I took all my toy guns and stuffed them all over me calling it "A scared man in New York". This guy puts 10-year-old-me to shame. At least ONE of us grew up a bit.

I've lived in Miami all my life and it is way too hot too carry all that steel! I truly don't believe he really carries all that at the same time. Particularly working in the financial industry as he claims.

VIP Member
    Just for the sake of argument, while waiting for the vid to load, i saw this is what he posted a few posts down when someone called him out on it,,,

@jeffxl12 I do not carry like this everyday. It was for demonstration purposes...Thanks for your comment & thank you for watching!

Kinda seems like much though.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatGonzo View Post
    Sure, I carry an AK stuffed won my pants leg. But when people ask me why I walk that way, I tell them I'm doing my Festus imitation.
    Gonzo
    PS - You must be of a certain age to get the joke.
    Thanks for making me feel really old

I know its compedative at the office but really.

Quote Originally Posted by alachner View Post
    This guy needs to go to therapy ASAP or be put in an asylum! He is carrying a Glock 29 10mm, 2 Kimber .45 pistols and a S&W 640 .357. Then he pulls out a Conan the Barbarian style pocket sword that is just outrageously ridiculous. I think that 1 gun, 1 reload and 1 decent sized high quality pocket knife is more than enough for self-defense. If you want to be extra careful, then add 1 more mag and a small backup pistol or small j frame. But who really needs 4 guns??????? If you need this much firepower and gear to go on a typical business meeting and lunch, you are probably living in Iraq or Afghanistan and need to get the hell out of there or call the military for backup.

I hate this kind of people!!! These are the morons that give decent and responsible concealed carry license holders a bad reputation.
    i lived in both and didnt carry that many guns. 1 M4 and on R&S missions my M40. this guy is dumb
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

VIP Member
    Wow I live and work in the armpits of the world and I must be undergunned. He says he did not know he was doing the video but yet posts it was for demonstration purposes only.

Please tell me no one takes this guy seriously?
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

That guy printed on top of his prints. I nearly spit Sprite on my keyboard when the camera panned down to his ankle holster.
    I guess printing isn't a legal problem in FL?
    "Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

Wow

Having had a moment to think about it.....I think for me the chances of needing that many guns is significantly far more remote than me falling into water and drowning due to the weight. Both are almost absurd of course but if we're really weighing the odds of needing that much stuff...

To each their own of course, if thats working for him (or anyone else) great.
    My other Kahr is a Kimber.

VIP Member
    His logic for the ankle holster was quite original ... 'Truly a gecko45 moment.

oi vey!

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Ok, then... Wow. I usually only have one knife that can be used for defense with me. It's a Gerber, no spring assist, nothing special. Maybe 3 1/2" blade, all black, and easy to use one handed. Either hand. The other I carry, when I carry it, is a S&W. Black synthetic handle, black plastic sheath that clips onto any belt, and the blade is double sided. That's it, until my CWP arrives. Then it will be my .45 in a shoulder rig, with my spare mag in one mag pouch opposite the weapon, and a flashlight in the other (both mag pouches are made into the harness opposite the holster section).

No 'rambo', and apparently not enough to be 'a god Samaritan' by his standards. But, enough to make me feel safe almost anywhere.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcantslee View Post
    Having had a moment to think about it.....I think for me the chances of needing that many guns is significantly far more remote than me falling into water and drowning due to the weight. Both are almost absurd of course but if we're really weighing the odds of needing that much stuff...

To each their own of course, if thats working for him (or anyone else) great.
    +1, Exactly. If he wants to be a one-man-walking-arsenal, by all means, good for him. If I could do it comfortably, and practically, I would. Personally, I don't even carry a spare mag. If I get into a situation that bad, I am going to let the chips lie where they fall. Honestly, I don't see why anyone has a problem with him carrying all of this stuff. So he has 1, 2, 3, or 4 more guns on him than some of you. So he has a folding sword in his pocket... Whatever lets him sleep at night.

Who here carries 2 guns with extra mags and a tactical knife? I would consider that overkill for me, but I wouldn't be against you doing it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links