How much do you carry?...

This is a discussion on How much do you carry?... within the Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; YouTube - THE ARMORY CHANNEL T SHIRTS/ MY BUSINESS ATTIRE EDC Wow... just wow. How much stuff can one person carry before it becomes overkill?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: How much do you carry?...

YouTube - THE ARMORY CHANNEL T SHIRTS/ MY BUSINESS ATTIRE EDC

Wow... just wow.

How much stuff can one person carry before it becomes overkill?

It can't be real....he's not wearing a ninja mask
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Be nice, I've read a few EDC lists on this very forum that came pretty close, though the 10" pocket folder did seem a bit ridiculous. That and the pocket-carry .357 he couldn't get out of his pocket..... BECAUSE THERE IS A GUN IN THE WAY!!
    I noticed though, that ALL fire arms are right hand draw. He could draw the Glock left handed, but would likely sweep his own chest in doing so.

what an idiot. he could barely access his weapons without fumbling other than the shoulder holster.

i carry 1 gun 1 extra mag 1 knife... anything else is just heavy and annoying

if 27 hornady tap .40s cant save me only god can.
    Jenkums86 and CaveTroll like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    It can't be real....he's not wearing a ninja mask
    plus one
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Senior Moderator
    Looks like Gecko45 has gone into the suit and tie business world.

Yeesh.
    bps3040, bbqgrill and borglyn like this.
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

It's guys like that, that gives us all a bad name.... That sounds pretty mean spirited I know, but come on, no way in hell any civilian would need to load up like that to go to work in the private sector.

He says he doesn't want to come across as a Rambo or over zealous type guy, but in truth, that's exactly the way he comes across to me. I can see the shoulder rig and the pocket .357 and one average size blade, but the Crocodile Dundee folder and the outside ankle 3" kimber is just dumber than a bag of hammers IMO.

I wonder what he calls it when he needs to do a reload; instead of the New York reload, I guess it's the Miami reload.... Just freaking goofy.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." – Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." – Thomas Jefferson

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    The OWB holster for the Kimber pushes the butt out to far, so it conceals poorly, and I hope he never needs the .357 two handed draw is more than a little clumsy. On a personal note I find a shoulder rig very uncomfortable.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

That ankle holster printed badly, way too big of a gun for ankle carry. As far as fumbling about pulling the revolver he did bring out the holster also. Knife is way to big, nice, but way too big for carry. Carries extra magazines for the most reliable semi-automatic firearm that he carries? I applaud him for doing the video, shows that 4 guns can be carried, although his ankle option was too big. I can't see myself carrying more than 2 pistols, but I don't like in southern Florida.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

VIP Member
    Looked like a wrestling match to get the pocket J-frame out. In a real fight, that could get you killed before you could get the gun into the fight. It also came out with the holster. As for the blade, you note that they did not show how he appeared in anything other than a standing position. Sitting, I bet that thing looks like a banana in his pant pocket.

The only good point he made was the ease of access of a sholder holster while driving.
    bbqgrill likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

OD*
    Man, you couldn't tell he was carrying just by looking!
    bbqgrill likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, don’t give them a tomorrow."

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    This guy needs to go to therapy ASAP or be put in an asylum! He is carrying a Glock 29 10mm, 2 Kimber .45 pistols and a S&W 640 .357. Then he pulls out a Conan the Barbarian style pocket sword that is just outrageously ridiculous. I think that 1 gun, 1 reload and 1 decent sized high quality pocket knife is more than enough for self-defense. If you want to be extra careful, then add 1 more mag and a small backup pistol or small j frame. But who really needs 4 guns??????? If you need this much firepower and gear to go on a typical business meeting and lunch, you are probably living in Iraq or Afghanistan and need to get the hell out of there or call the military for backup.

I hate this kind of people!!! These are the morons that give decent and responsible concealed carry license holders a bad reputation.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

In Delaware, East of the Mason Dixon Line.
    This is getting too funny it prompted the Dr Suess in me:

I carry here
    I carry there
    I hide weapons everywhere
    Dal1Celt, RemMod597 and TCT like this.
    "To believe that social reforms can eradicate evil altogether is to forget that evil is a protean creature, forever assuming a new shape when deprived of an old one." - SAT

Never argue with an idiot - they'll bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Senior Member Array TheGreatGonzo's Avatar
    Sure, I carry an AK stuffed won my pants leg. But when people ask me why I walk that way, I tell them I'm doing my Festus imitation.
    Gonzo
    PS - You must be of a certain age to get the joke.
    surefire7 and Dal1Celt like this.
    "Skin that smokewagon!".

just about everything he's carrying prints even though he's just standing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links